Osaze Urhoghide - Summer 2021 Signing No. 1

He said he likes to make big tackles....and makes it sound like a good thing...

"If I have to make a tackle then I have already made a mistake"

Words of Maldini there.....let's not have to make tackles Virgil Mk 2.....let's just be in the correct position to win the ball. Stand strong. Don't let your opponent get past you. Stay on your feet.

Actually they haven't, in fact many fans are sorry to see him go.

So, who do you have, Kelly? Who's your pick? You want the club to go out and get Messi? What moves would you make? It's way too easy to bitch and moan -- as you've made that into an art form -- but let's have it, sport: What moves would you make?

ok i'll play along

Actually they haven't, in fact many fans are sorry to see him go

Actually not all were sorry to see him go ,,,, try looking outwith the main wednesday forum or twitter ,,,,,but hey leaving on a free contract has indications he wasn't highley rated by his club ,,,,no bidding wars ,no clamour for his signature only paper talk ,kinda hints to more negative than positive attributes

So a player who was on Hammonds list ,a project from last year ,is the full scope of our scouting ,,,Hammond the guy we sacked , so who really is in charge of recruitment ,,,,:rolleyes: oh wait that's classed as moaning ,,,an art form as opposed to bitching ,,,,which you seem to embrace quite a lot

You want the club to go out and get Messi?

what a childish statement ,kids in the playground come up with that argument ffs

Who's your pick, What moves would you make

Here's a thought and i don't play football manager ,but i would expect a new manager to come in and make the job his own and bring in his own people ,pick his own players and look around at local talent

Not re-sign a waster who has cost the club for the last 2 years or a defender who lacks pace ,is clumsy in the challange and has played under 3 previous managers ,who all binned him back into the development team or sent him out on loan

On Urhoghide there's only a cross border fee but i would want to know why a new manager only here a week had the player foisted on him ,,,,,His Pick or the clubs project ?

but again .....i don't play football manager so crack on and enlighten everyone as to what you would do

It's way too easy to bitch and moan -- as you've made that into an art form

so far it looks like your the one doing the bitching

so here's a news flash

and this goes for anyone else with the same view point

ignore my moaning posts ,don't reply to them and if need be stick me on ignore ,,,,,,,it realy is that simple

sport
a term often used by patronising bastards when they have an audience to play to (y)

ok i'll play along

Actually not all were sorry to see him go ,,,, try looking outwith the main wednesday forum or twitter ,,,,,but hey leaving on a free contract has indications he wasn't highley rated by his club ,,,,no bidding wars ,no clamour for his signature only paper talk ,kinda hints to more negative than positive attributes

So a player who was on Hammonds list ,a project from last year ,is the full scope of our scouting ,,,Hammond the guy we sacked , so who really is in charge of recruitment ,,,,:rolleyes: oh wait that's classed as moaning ,,,an art form as opposed to bitching ,,,,which you seem to embrace quite a lot

what a childish statement ,kids in the playground come up with that argument ffs

Here's a thought and i don't play football manager ,but i would expect a new manager to come in and make the job his own and bring in his own people ,pick his own players and look around at local talent

Not re-sign a waster who has cost the club for the last 2 years or a defender who lacks pace ,is clumsy in the challange and has played under 3 previous managers ,who all binned him back into the development team or sent him out on loan

On Urhoghide there's only a cross border fee but i would want to know why a new manager only here a week had the player foisted on him ,,,,,His Pick or the clubs project ?

but again .....i don't play football manager so crack on and enlighten everyone as to what you would do

so here's a news flash

ignore my moaning posts ,don't reply to them and if need be stick me on ignore ,,,,,,,it realy is that simple

sport
a term often used by patronising bastards when they have an audience to play to (y)
Many cats you mowed doon the day Kelly?🤣

ok i'll play along

so here's a news flash

sport
A fair response to the accusations kelly, I would say

ok i'll play along

so here's a news flash

sport
Fair dinkum K well argued and some good points on Hammond. Would like to know the who and the why on the young lads deal hope he becomes a good buy but seems to be another prospect signing
That PL was infamous for.
I do want Ange to have his team in place, players and Backroom staff then he owns the Successes and the Fails. He needs his own level of loyalty to him and the players no wee JK running to teacher telling tales
Again we’ll put Kelly now I’ll ignore you not

HH 👍

ok i'll play along

so here's a news flash

sport
Messi is a free transfer, punt Eddy and give the transfer fee to Messi as wages . You never know, he's always saying how he loves to play at parkhead. Could always ask the questions.
Have to agree with you on not being impressed with some young boy who's been forced on the manager. A young player who played less than 20 games in defence which were terrible last season. Canny be that good if he couldn't hold down a first team place.

Last edited:
He wasn't an ange pick. The manager said he was someone the CLUB had been tracking for some time.
Maybe he was glasbhoy, but surely Ange has agreed to the signing of him.
Must see something in him that he believes he can work with and improve upon.
For the money involved it can't really be a bad investment.
Also seems to offer many of the qualities that most of our defenders seemed to lack last season, so there's an improvement for a start.
Many a club, don't believe in the power youth can bring to a team, and the game with the pace involved is more suitable for the younger players these days imo, so a free hit where we can't fail to really lose out.
Give him the opportunity to succeed and I believe he can deliver even if it's in the long run

The Manager Ange sat down spoke to him and he signed for Celtic so Ange must have liked what he saw and Heard.
But Ange still needs his own backroom team and Quick and Dom get the players moving into us Quicksmart

HH 🍀
Disappointed to say jam, I can't see anyone joining the backroom team just yet.
I think additions will be made on a phased in basis, hopefully to force the current one's out over time.
Think Ange is trying to show a bit of fairness to all concerned and attempting to change the mentality around the club at present.
Changes should come when he has totally identified where he wants the improvements to be made

Messi is a free transfer, punt Eddy and give the transfer fee to Messi as wages . You never know, he's always saying how he loves to play at parkhead. Could always ask the questions.
Have to agree with you on not being impressed with some young boy who's been forced on the manager. A young player who played less than 20 games in defence which were terrible last season. Canny be that good if he couldn't hold down a first team place.
Hope youre pished with that first bit

Members online

Latest posts

Back