Osaze Urhoghide - Summer 2021 Signing No. 1

HAPPY CANADA DAY Fudricks !!!
That escalated rather quickly from talking about our our latest signing, to people getting their hole, to blow up dolls, and somewhere in there, Port burds became sea monsters...well...as the joke goes:
Wee guy in a pub (Sudgies most likely)
"The only thing in the Port is Hoors & fitba players...!!!"
Big guy at the end of the bar:
"Haw !! Ma wife is fae the Port..."
"Oh, eh, whit team dis she play fur ?"

Enjoy your day, except the miserably comfortable among us, who are in dire need of their podger

HH

That escalated rather quickly from talking about our our latest signing, to people getting their hole, to blow up dolls, and somewhere in there, Port burds became sea monsters...well...as the joke goes:

Enjoy your day, except the miserably comfortable among us, who are in dire need of their podger

HH
Happy Canada Day D and to any other Canucks on the Noise. 🇨🇦

HH
If anyone in Canada 🇨🇦 is unhappy a day trip to Greenock will see you right
Have a great day Dill you and all your fellow Greenockians
Mon the Canada’s

HH 🇨🇦

Ex of Penticton B.C.
Love the Okanagan, have spent a lot of time throughout there, we are planning on moving up there next year
But, right now it's tragic here, apart from the residential school stuff (They unearthed more than 1000 children's graves, on the sites of 2 schools) one in Kamloops and another in Sask, the First Nations people have been treated as no better than dirt by consecutive Govts, and are given lip service about reparation, and now this comes to light
Also with the recent 'heat dome' across BC, temperatures soared into the high 40's and Lytton hit 49.5 degrees on Tuesday
Overnight, the small town of Lytton has been destroyed by fire, 90% of the town is gone

It's terrifying to see and every year it's getting worse

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/lytton-fire-9...-in-devastating-blaze-local-mp-says-1.5493293

Second jag tomorrow, stay safe

HH

Osaze Urhoghide on Ange

“To have the manager speak to me and tell me he wants me and the plans he wants from me.

“It feels great to get it over the line to be honest.

“It has been a long off-season, waiting and making decisions where to go. It is good to be here, finally at Celtic. There were some big clubs but I spoke to the manager and he has a good vision for the club.

“It is at a rebuilding stage but the vision he wants and the changes he wants to bring in is there.

“I see his passion to work with young players and I feel he can help develop me into a better player.

He stated: “I want to show the manager, my teammates and the fans what I can do. Everyone is pushing for a shirt at the start of the season with the European games coming up.

“We need to click quickly and I am ready. It is a dream to play those games and hopefully I can show everybody on the European stage what I can do.

“Expect crunching tackles and I run so hard. “I wear my shirt on the pitch. That is definitely me.”

Wednesday fans calling him a dud
Actually they haven't, in fact many fans are sorry to see him go.
this keeps getting better , Ralston ,Griff and a guy on a free we won in a race nobody was interested in
So, who do you have, Kelly? Who's your pick? You want the club to go out and get Messi? What moves would you make? It's way too easy to bitch and moan -- as you've made that into an art form -- but let's have it, sport: What moves would you make?

Actually they haven't, in fact many fans are sorry to see him go.

So, who do you have, Kelly? Who's your pick? You want the club to go out and get Messi? What moves would you make? It's way too easy to bitch and moan -- as you've made that into an art form -- but let's have it, sport: What moves would you make?

Well get mulgrew back would be a good start larry!!! If he was good enough for MD!!!

Members online

Back