Ouch!!

Torrancetim

Being of a certain vintage it’s been a while since I bought a new football kit, my nephew asked me for the new kit for his 8th birthday, another brother into the CF ? happily said yes and went today to buy

£80 fucking quid for a 8 year old replica kit £80 fucking quid
Astonishing in my day you could buy the lot for £20 ??
Are we expensive in comparison to other massive clubs LFC , MU etc ?

Being of a certain vintage it’s been a while since I bought a new football kit, my nephew asked me for the new kit for his 8th birthday, another brother into the CF ? happily said yes and went today to buy

Wait until its first wash and has to hang out on the line
first wash.jpg

Paid £40 for my sons mini kit and an extra 15 for his name and Tierneys number but i'll be paying the 80 bangers the next time when hes a size bigger?

No sponsor on kid kit richey ?
I never knew that man. Glad that they don't do it. Has that always been the case? I remember my niece had CR Smith on her top but not sure if it was an adult top or kids one.
£80 is still nuts though. I wonder what the mark up is?

My nephew used to work in a shop (USC I think) in a shopping centre in Dundee. He told me that jeans sold for £130 actually cost the shop £15.
What is a reasonable profit margin?

I never knew that man. Glad that they don't do it. Has that always been the case? I remember my niece had CR Smith on her top but not sure if it was an adult top or kids one.
£80 is still nuts though. I wonder what the mark up is?

My nephew used to work in a shop (USC I think) in a shopping centre in Dundee. He told me that jeans sold for £130 actually cost the shop £15.
What is a reasonable profit margin?

That's cos USC actually belongs to General Ashley and he knows how to make a bob or two.

Most ghirls pay that on a lipstick and tinted moisturiser and thats less than a month..... your scooped. ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Total disgrace in an age of tough times for many on this feckin island, season ticket holders, shareholders and even anybody on the mailing list should all be allowed to purchase 2 or 3 kids kits up to 16 years and get a 33% discount, I would think the bean counters would eventually get over it.

Back