Our very own glass ceiling.

Weedocbhoy60

I've been a pondering. Pondering recent statements from the club and all the different transfer rumours both plausible and ridiculous and it got me wondering.
When, French Eddy aside, did we spend more 5million on a player?? Sutton and Hartson?? Please correct me if I'm wrong(I know I know you don't need my permission).
Did someone decide that it was a failed experiment?? That we should stick to being a selling club that makes a profit?? That we should be Sellick rather than Celtic??
Or are we bring prudent while still chasing the Treble Treble and 10iar?? That we can make both history and a profit.
Or is the glass ceiling unbreakable?? Should we be content with a strangle hold on domestic football??
What I asking is where do you see our future bhoys and ghirls?

I've been a pondering. Pondering recent statements from the club and all the different transfer rumours both plausible and ridiculous and it got me wondering.
When, French Eddy aside, did we spend more 5million on a player?? Sutton and Hartson?? Please correct me if I'm wrong(I know I know you don't need my permission).
Did someone decide that it was a failed experiment?? That we should stick to being a selling club that makes a profit?? That we should be Sellick rather than Celtic??
Or are we bring prudent while still chasing the Treble Treble and 10iar?? That we can make both history and a profit.
Or is the glass ceiling unbreakable?? Should we be content with a strangle hold on domestic football??
What I asking is where do you see our future bhoys and ghirls?

Lennon after Sutton and before Hartson

H?

Members online

Back