Palestine Genocide

Thai Tim

I'm so proud that we have a Green Brigade who show a bit of humanity to the Palestinians. Israel is a sick terrorist state who want to slaughter all Palestinian men woman and children. Currently they are doing that. Committing genocide. Pouring white phosphorus onto Palestinians hospitals and schools. Cutting off escape routes. Cutting off their water, electricity and food supplies, then bombing them to oblivion as the world cheers them on. Never forget, Israel created Hamas just as the CIA created ISIS. Israel WANTS Hamas to commit atrocities to justify slaughtering Palestinians. They have thrown Palestinians out of their homes, driven them off their land, put them into horrible concentration camps, treat them like prisoners, torture and abuse the Palestinian children, now they want to finish them all off. Remember the media that many believe in approves of this. It's unfathomable how cruel Israel soldiers are. They were all taught that Palestinians are lower than cockroaches. The Israelis have nothing but hate for the people they stole their land from, and the Israeli government are first class liars in the media propaganda war. The most despicable people on earth.

Attachments

• celtic-fans-palestinian-flags-v-hapoel-beer-sheva_3767067.jpg
    celtic-fans-palestinian-flags-v-hapoel-beer-sheva_3767067.jpg
    348.7 KB · Views: 2
For the record, I find a much common-ground with your comments, TT. I also feel your use of the word genocide is entirely appropriate.It's a word the speechwriters' seem unable to write...and politicians even more unable to pronounce!

History has many examples of genocidal tyrants being allowed to inflict their evel while the world watched. The Holocaust being the most obvious simply because it's the most spoken of, or taught in our history lessons. There are a many more we could add .

I'll say it again, I feel only despair and heartbreak due to this current catastrophe; I'm also more than happy to acknowledge the atrocities committed by BOTH sides.

This is where the use of perhaps one of the most effective weapons of war will be used to great effect.......propaganda !

Could go on all day with this post, but as I've already asked the question as to whether Israel can be accused of a kind of state terrorism in another post, I'll just conclude by saying I will be happy to take part in any protest in support of the people of Palestine......but not at Celtic Park.

I salute the courage and humanity of the Palestinian people.

47% of Gazans are aged 14 and under. These children have lived under the most inhumane blockade their entire lives....They know of nothing else.

I refuse to condemn publicly any crimes committed by Hamas and other armed groups within Gaza. I refuse because I'm asked by the three biggest war criminal states, USA, UK and Israel, to condemn these people while they, war crimes inc, are committing and calling for war crimes against the people of Gaza. They want my support to further their own propaganda and to ease their own conscience...They can fuck off!

I have sympathy with people in Israel who have lost family and have family held hostage.

I do not support the GB and their flying of the Palestinian flag. Last week i excused their banner in relation to the outcry from our fans regarding its message, but their was no excuse for anyone who claims to know about the situation with the Palestinians to raise such a banner, regardless of what they knew at the time, because anyone, anyone, who claims to support the Palestinians would have known at first glance what price the people of Gaza would pay.

Viva Palestina!

Last edited:
I salute the courage and humanity of the Palestinian people.

47% of Gazans are aged 14 and under. These children have lived under the most inhumane blockade their entire lives....They know of nothing else.

I refuse to condemn publicly any crimes committed by Hamas and other armed groups within Gaza. I refuse because I'm asked by the three biggest war criminal states, USA, UK and Israel, to condemn these people while they, war crimes inc, are committing and calling for war crimes against the people of Gaza. They want my support to further their own propaganda and to ease their own conscience...They can fuck off!

I have sympathy with people in Israel who have lost family and have family held hostage.

I do not support the GB and their flying of the Palestinian flag. Last week i excused their banner in relation to the outcry from our fans regarding its message, but their was no excuse for anyone who claims to know about the situation with the Palestinians to raise such a banner, regardless of what they knew at the time, because anyone, anyone, who claims to support the Palestinians would have known at first glance what price the people of Gaza would pay.

Viva Palestina!
I’d be happy to condemn hamas as among the worst murdering bastards this planet had seen
Freedom fighters can take hostages, they don’t need to kill old woman and unload semi-automatics on babies in their cribs.
I hope these people are wiped from the face of the planet.
I’m also as happy to condemn successive Israeli govts as invaders and murderous bastards in equal
One is as bad as the other and there are no rights in these wrongs for anyone to find

I'm so proud that we have a Green Brigade who show a bit of humanity to the Palestinians. Israel is a sick terrorist state who want to slaughter all Palestinian men woman and children. Currently they are doing that. Committing genocide. Pouring white phosphorus onto Palestinians hospitals and schools. Cutting off escape routes. Cutting off their water, electricity and food supplies, then bombing them to oblivion as the world cheers them on. Never forget, Israel created Hamas just as the CIA created ISIS. Israel WANTS Hamas to commit atrocities to justify slaughtering Palestinians. They have thrown Palestinians out of their homes, driven them off their land, put them into horrible concentration camps, treat them like prisoners, torture and abuse the Palestinian children, now they want to finish them all off. Remember the media that many believe in approves of this. It's unfathomable how cruel Israel soldiers are. They were all taught that Palestinians are lower than cockroaches. The Israelis have nothing but hate for the people they stole their land from, and the Israeli government are first class liars in the media propaganda war. The most despicable people on earth.
Hamas are cunts and went too far last week.
If they hadn't, I'd also be condemning Israel. But they did.
Obviously Hamas don't represent the people of Palestine, but as long as Hamas exist, Israel can do what they like and I won't complain.

Obviously Hamas don't represent the people of Palestine, but as long as Hamas exist, Israel can do what they like and I won't complain.
Hamas do not represent the Palestinian people. Hamas were created by Israel and are used by Isael to justify their war crimes. The Palestinian people in general do not like Hamas. Also, the Hamas alleged atrocities have all the hallmarks of a False Flag. The Israeli government are masters at creating false accusations. Can you remember it was all over the news that Sudam Hussain's soldiers were removing babies from incubators and killing them? That turned out to be a complete lie, used to justify the USA invading Iraq. The "40 babies getting their heads chopped off" will be lies too to justify the Israelis slaughtering innocent women and children. Evil beyond comprehension. The Israelis want all Palestinians dead or driven off the land, so that in the future they can get rich building sea condos on the stolen land. What Israel is doing is evil to the core. But good to hear you won't complain!

Do what they like? Seriously?
Ok perhaps I should have said "do what they like, until they do something more repulsive than what Hamas did last weekend"

Hamas have set the bar, as long as the IDF don't exceed that bar, they can do what they like.

That's what last weeks barbarity has achieved.
People who would normally speak out against the IDF are now saying "enough is enough, just smash these Hamas cunts"

Last weekend was a massive set back to the cause of the Palestinian people.

Are you fuckin serious? Go away and have a talk with yourself. The most ridiculous comment I have read on here since this forum started.
Do you have any fuckin clue what these people are going through?
The Israelis helped create hamas.

Ok perhaps I should have said "do what they like, until they do something more repulsive than what Hamas did last weekend"

Hamas have set the bar, as long as the IDF don't exceed that bar, they can do what they like.

That's what last weeks barbarity has achieved.
People who would normally speak out against the IDF are now saying "enough is enough, just smash these Hamas cunts"

Last weekend was a massive set back to the cause of the Palestinian people.
Can I say with the greatest respect I'm truly grateful for the fact that your reaction to this absolutely catastrophic tragedy carries as much weight as my own. Neither of us can influence it in any way shape or form.

However, the fact that you can at least reassess your use of language and ask yourself if "perhaps" you could've phrased your comments in a different way leads me to wonder if you've actually given thought to the consequences of such an ill-considered comment.

Don't get me wrong AJ, mindless terrorism angers me as much as I would hope it angers any decent, fair-minded human being.

The thing I keep asking myself though, is this, if I was to be raised as a child on either side of this conflict, how would it shape me as an adult? I can't even begin to know the answer to that.

What I do know is that humankind is looking on at a very serious situation with the potential to bring untold misery to what is a very volatile region. Perhaps even further.

Not lookin' for an argument AJ; I do respect your right to hold your opinion. It's just that I think words matter.

Can I say with the greatest respect I'm truly grateful for the fact that your reaction to this absolutely catastrophic tragedy carries as much weight as my own. Neither of us can influence it in any way shape or form.

However, the fact that you can at least reassess your use of language and ask yourself if "perhaps" you could've phrased your comments in a different way leads me to wonder if you've actually given thought to the consequences of such an ill-considered comment.

Don't get me wrong AJ, mindless terrorism angers me as much as I would hope it angers any decent, fair-minded human being.

The thing I keep asking myself though, is this, if I was to be raised as a child on either side of this conflict, how would it shape me as an adult? I can't even begin to know the answer to that.

What I do know is that humankind is looking on at a very serious situation with the potential to bring untold misery to what is a very volatile region. Perhaps even further.

Not lookin' for an argument AJ; I do respect your right to hold your opinion. It's just that I think words matter.
Perhaps I should have given more thought begore making statements, but my revulsion at last weekends barabaric attack didn't leave me in much of a mood to consider my reponses.

Last weekend just went too far in my opinion.

Hamas were born in the late 70s early 80s. It was 1987 when they became a movement (they're actually an offshoot of the muslim brotherhood). To put that into context, hamas became a movement 5 years after the sabra and chatila massacre. Hamas were championed by the Israeli left as an alternative to fatah. Israel in their wisdom thought it would be good for 'peace' if they had a religious movement, hamas, that could challenge the secularist fatah. For 75 years Gaza has been a refugee camp, so long long before the birth of both hamas and fatah. Gaza since 1967, again long before hamas, has been under a brutal military occupation. That brutality became worse when the Palestinians held elections at the request of the Americans and their phony 'road map for peace'. Hamas won a free and fair democratic election and Gaza was almost immediately placed under a blockade in contravention of international law.

For the record here i despise hamas. But at the same time i don't like the media lying to me.

The "40 babies getting their heads chopped off" will be lies too to justify the Israelis slaughtering innocent women and children.

And this is where we have to careful. I had a wee rant about that very report a couple of days back. There were red flags everywhere. First it was 40 babies beheaded. That changed to 40 babies murdered which turned back into 40 babies murdered some beheaded. This was reported almost on every media outlet. We have had Biden claim he saw pics of beheaded babies. Next the white house retreated and claimed Biden had in fact not seen any such pics. Anyway this story wouldn't go away until a cnn journalist, sara sidner had this to say on her twitter/X

"Yesterday the Israeli Prime Minister's office said that it had confirmed Hamas beheaded babies & children while we were live on the air. The Israeli government now says today it CANNOT confirm babies were beheaded. I needed to be more careful with my words and I am sorry".

Turns out it was all a crock of shit. The question then that must be asked is what else is a crock of shit?

Another apparent crock. The Israelis released a pic of the charred remains of a child. Except an american journalist ran the pic through an Ai site and it turned out the pic itself was AI generated....why? Another red flag Israel have been pushing is that hamas is the new isis. They even showed video and pics of an isis flag that hamas allegedly left behind. I don't think the Israelis thought that through very well. Hamas are part of the Iranian axis with Assad in Syria and Hezbollah in Lebanon and that axis is at war with isis in Syria. Anyone who knows about the region would spot that right away.

It needs also to be pointed out that hamas weren't the only group who invaded Israel...All the armed groups in Gaza invaded Israel and this is not being reported....Why? Which groups went where. Which groups massacred civilians. Why is this not being reported?.

Here's a quote from a 95 year old Israeli reservist who took part in the deir yassin massacre who has been given the job of rallying the troops,

"Every Jew with a weapon should go out and kill them. If you have an Arab neighbour, don’t wait, go to his home and shoot him,"

Ezra Yachin 95.

Hamas might be part of the problem for the Palestinian people but the primary problem is and always has been the apartheid, ethnic cleansing, genocidal state called Israel.

Edit; https://gisha.org/en/red-lines-pres...ies-it-would-allow-gaza-residents-to-consume/

Last edited:
Hamas were born in the late 70s early 80s. It was 1987 when they became a movement (they're actually an offshoot of the muslim brotherhood). To put that into context, hamas became a movement 5 years after the sabra and chatila massacre. Hamas were championed by the Israeli left as an alternative to fatah. Israel in their wisdom thought it would be good for 'peace' if they had a religious movement, hamas, that could challenge the secularist fatah. For 75 years Gaza has been a refugee camp, so long long before the birth of both hamas and fatah. Gaza since 1967, again long before hamas, has been under a brutal military occupation. That brutality became worse when the Palestinians held elections at the request of the Americans and their phony 'road map for peace'. Hamas won a free and fair democratic election and Gaza was almost immediately placed under a blockade in contravention of international law.

For the record here i despise hamas. But at the same time i don't like the media lying to me.

And this is where we have to careful. I had a wee rant about that very report a couple of days back. There were red flags everywhere. First it was 40 babies beheaded. That changed to 40 babies murdered which turned back into 40 babies murdered some beheaded. This was reported almost on every media outlet. We have had Biden claim he saw pics of beheaded babies. Next the white house retreated and claimed Biden had in fact not seen any such pics. Anyway this story wouldn't go away until a cnn journalist, sara sidner had this to say on her twitter/X

"Yesterday the Israeli Prime Minister's office said that it had confirmed Hamas beheaded babies & children while we were live on the air. The Israeli government now says today it CANNOT confirm babies were beheaded. I needed to be more careful with my words and I am sorry".

Turns out it was all a crock of shit. The question then that must be asked is what else is a crock of shit?

Another apparent crock. The Israelis released a pic of the charred remains of a child. Except an american journalist ran the pic through an Ai site and it turned out the pic itself was AI generated....why? Another red flag Israel have been pushing is that hamas is the new isis. They even showed video and pics of an isis flag that hamas allegedly left behind. I don't think the Israelis thought that through very well. Hamas are part of the Iranian axis with Assad in Syria and Hezbollah in Lebanon and that axis is at war with isis in Syria. Anyone who knows about the region would spot that right away.

It needs also to be pointed out that hamas weren't the only group who invaded Israel...All the armed groups in Gaza invaded Israel and this is not being reported....Why? Which groups went where. Which groups massacred civilians. Why is this not being reported?.

Here's a quote from a 95 year old Israeli reservist who took part in the deir yassin massacre who has been given the job of rallying the troops,

"Every Jew with a weapon should go out and kill them. If you have an Arab neighbour, don’t wait, go to his home and shoot him,"

Ezra Yachin 95.

Hamas might be part of the problem for the Palestinian people but the primary problem is and always has been the apartheid, ethnic cleansing, genocidal state called Israel.
The propaganda played through msm is a problem imo. Trust in the media is very problematic. IInformation appears to be distilled to such an extent to fit a frame that the tik toks and alternative media have as much credibility and backing that its harder and harder to Trust any news.

in a world of unregulated derivative financial instruments the news becomes noise and the stability of all financial instruments and markets loses confidence and the value of derivative instruments sky rockets.

destabilised markets creates strong financial gains for the few people who have direct access to the reality of the significant black swan events. (black swan event is a catastrophic event that severely impacts markets- a bit like 911 or major stock market crash or financial crisis). if you control the black swan event timetable you have the makings of a major killing in financial terms through shorting markets then buying outright when market collapses. But that would be illegal insider betting if you could prove it. try getting them into a court. Then try getting it proved.

Wall street crash- nearly everyone lost a fortune. some made killing.
911 twin towers- Enron files were destroyed kept in twin towers financial records, as did the huge amount of cash that had reportedly gone missing from government investments, most lost fortune a few made a financial killing investigation into Enron ended. owner of twin towers got double payout maximised despite only recently buying the twin towers. Weird to me. No investigation publically.
Financial crash 2008- most lost fortune. few made killing through superior understanding of market situation. Some bankers got bailed out 100 percent through public funding bailout. most lost majority of their investments.

Black swan events aid holders of specific credit default swaps (insurance on something bad happening to something that is currently financially sound investment) which allow anyone to insure any company even if you dont hold its stock.

A bit like everybody in your street buying insurance on youur house and it burns down by accident and everybody holding swaps on your house gets paid as if it was their house that burned down.

you would imagine these weird derivative instruments that make killing if something bad happens to someone elses asset would be banned. they were after wall street crash.

But they were reinstated then deregulated because they really do make markets more stable according to the really smart people. But black swan events are not so rare during deregulated derivative expansions. And since they were reinstated happen very common.

Follow the money and apparently you find the market manipulators.

when Wellington defeated Napoleon the markets didnt know Wellington won. But the missinformation peddled that napoleon won allowed certain peepo to create panic in stock exchange then buy up the cheap stock just before the real news arrived.

So many black swan events to look at. markets didnt see WW1 or WW2 coming despite build ups. most lost fortune. Some made a killing.

Black swan events are getting more frequent. Quantative easing to mitigate after effects of black swan events is destroying markets and the winners can only be the derivative boys, like always.

Israel and connection to black swans and false flags and market domination seems worth investigation. but that would make you antisemite to even think such a heinous thing. They arra peepo of the book.

King Ahab was king of israel and his wife was Jezebel. Does that make Elijah an antisemite for suggesting the King and Queen of israel was money mad power mad evil dictator?

netanyahoo is a power mad money mad evil dictator imo. Some peepo are peepo others are not ra peepo. Sounds pretty similar to the zionists in our wee world.

Last edited:
So they kill from there own sense of the siege mentality they find themselves in
And I won’t condone murder of the Israeli people.
But your quite happy to allow the Israelis free reign to slaughter anyone who stands in front of The IDF
Jesus fucking wept your condoning Genocide.
And please tell us who does represent the people of Gaza if I’m not mistaken the Palestinian people have been targeted since 1947 constantly and Forcibly removed from land they cultivated and grew and fed there families Forced out to make way for more Jewish settlers
And again what happened last Saturday was another disgrace and an act of barbarism.
What will follow will be a war crime from Israel but the USA and the Uk will along with the UN do sweet fuckall.
And sadly the innocent's on both sides will be the collateral damage Again.

HH🙏

Back