Panic attack!

cheezydee

Is this the deadliest attack that we’ve had in modem times? I’ve been lucky enough to see the waves of teams over the years where the final 3rd has been awesome. VH, cadette, Di canio along with thom; larsson, Sutton and hartson with lubo; but this attack has so much pace and energy, harassing the defence and popping in goals from all over. We seem to have 4 areas to worry about now rather than just the 2 or 3, and they’re backed up by players just as good almost. If griff can’t get back up there, if we buy another top striker, other teams must be hating having to play us. And we’re showing it in Europe as well. It would not surprise me if we made it to the final against all odds

Is this the deadliest attack that we’ve had in modem times? I’ve been lucky enough to see the waves of teams over the years where the final 3rd has been awesome. VH, cadette, Di canio along with thom; larsson, Sutton and hartson with lubo; but this attack has so much pace and energy, harassing the defence and popping in goals from all over. We seem to have 4 areas to worry about now rather than just the 2 or 3, and they’re backed up by players just as good almost. If griff can’t get back up there, if we buy another top striker, other teams must be hating having to play us. And we’re showing it in Europe as well. It would not surprise me if we made it to the final against all odds
I tend to think the money in game has distorted the game so much that players aren't as good as the past.

Standard of football is declining imo as wages get astronomical in subsidised leagues

players get more for reserve football than at best clubs outside subsidy

So imo standard of defenders is getting worse at Europa League downwards

Even the standard of some champions league teams paying monster wages is pretty ordinary

Thats good for attacking game at big clubs not in subsidy

But it also damages the best players who just want big money in subsidy leagues and its created a greed culture

I think our team is very good atm

But I think Europa League standard is lower than past

I dont think our current team are anywhere near as good as the team who reached Eufa final

But its hard to tell

Since I think generally football is not really as good a standard when the billion dollar sky deals made players at ordinary big league clubs multi millionaires

Still good players out there but most are on loan or playing in reserves or sitting on bench getting 4 times what they could get playing in Europa League clubs.

Forrest is top notch

Eddy is top notch

But Lubo and Larsson for me were much better

I tend to think the money in game has distorted the game so much that players aren't as good as the past.

Standard of football is declining imo as wages get astronomical in subsidised leagues

players get more for reserve football than at best clubs outside subsidy

So imo standard of defenders is getting worse at Europa League downwards

Even the standard of some champions league teams paying monster wages is pretty ordinary

Thats good for attacking game at big clubs not in subsidy

But it also damages the best players who just want big money in subsidy leagues and its created a greed culture

I think our team is very good atm

But I think Europa League standard is lower than past

I dont think our current team are anywhere near as good as the team who reached Eufa final

But its hard to tell

Since I think generally football is not really as good a standard when the billion dollar sky deals made players at ordinary big league clubs multi millionaires

Still good players out there but most are on loan or playing in reserves or sitting on bench getting 4 times what they could get playing in Europa League clubs.

Forrest is top notch

Eddy is top notch

But Lubo and Larsson for me were much better
Individually larsson and lubo better players, easy. And if you add Sutton & hartson, they were immense. And I think that mon team were a great team (more assured defence). But I think with the sum of all parts, that diamond of 4 attackers we have right now, along with who can step in, it’s up there with being the best IMO

Back