Paranoia beginning to set in at the cesspit

green sprig

Big mouth Jackson has decided to open up and tell slippy he needs to watch his back,the board are up to their old tricks again
because there is no Champions league money..
Maybe Jackson should take a leaf out of his own book and look after his own back,this will not go down well
with some of the board members..

HH

Big mouth Jackson has decided to open up and tell slippy he needs to watch his back,the board are up to their old tricks again
Maybe Jackson should take a leaf out of his own book and look after his own back,this will not go down well

HH

It'll start coming out more and more now they've fucked the press over with their £25k grab

Lot of loyal journo's have had their fingers burned at that and we know how they like to turn on each other,

Last edited:
Talking tae a few sevcoinians today,(decent guys) they reckoned with out CL money & new fair play rules being implemented next season. The Rangers are f👀ked.

Knowone wants the Colombian Gimp, they're desperately trying tae of load Kent & Kamara, as they're the only 2 worth any cash & both are in very high wages.

Talking tae a few sevcoinians today,(decent guys) they reckoned with out CL money & new fair play rules being implemented next season. The Rangers are f👀ked.

Knowone wants the Colombian Gimp, they're desperately trying tae of load Kent & Kamara, as they're the only 2 worth any cash & both are in very high wages.

According to some Leeds Utd fans I work with Kent's wages are so high Leeds couldn't match what Rangers are paying him

HH
I canny believe av just read a Jackson hit piece on the huns😱 pity he waited till they wanted 25k afore he broke ranks fuckin dafty🤬

They are getting to the point now where they have to up wages to secure extended contracts.
Problem is that for a few of the squad they paid going rate for established players. Plus it will be no secret they are rooked. The press have blatantly told lies about fees paid fed by the hun PR team, Windass I think was the last corker. Millions quoted but just a few 100k changed hands. The manager set the story straight publicly if I remember right.

Fucking hilarious when it circulated round the orcs. It's the same faf that has meant that the Duffalo is on 33k after his fake china bids.

As far as the fair play rule goes. They have posted losses but it takes the spl to report them. Dealings aren't great with them but they may have a way out with this conflict of interest or at least spin it out in court for a while.

To my knowledge it shouldn't fly as it was a directors business not a club owned business that would of been compromised by the advertising.
They will of course piss away time in court.

It seems clear the dodgy bastards took the money...then didn't play ball. If they did take the dough then it's blatant
Hun classic tactics and a complete embassarment. Difficult to find the fact from fiction as the press haven't committed to the details.

Tide is starting to turn against the huns, the rats are deserting the sinking ship, they’re gonna implode, last time the stars aligned they lasted to February before administration, might be December this time, we could get rangers V2 head on a plate for Christmas this year

Pet poodles now writing fantasy on Haddie bought for 3m they want 11m ,,,,stop laughing ,,,,,and they've turned down bids of 6-7 and 9m
Do these fkrs neve read back what they write and think haud on that's pish

Last edited by a moderator:
Hagi/kent figures posted were the two most relevant classics of fees paid that weren't true.
Both of them I rate as players on their day.
The level of scrutiny most teams put into player scouting now is ridiculous.
The players all ware those sports bras with the chips in them so they are tracked.
With all that data, plus form and inconsistent games clubs are going to bid what they feel is fair or chance it due to a clubs finances or a contract situ.
Porto probably bid 8m max.
No chance the huns would of made that public.
They can't milk yet another share issue on the back of that. Fact.

The huns have been caught out multiple times by these same news stories.
The agents of the hun players however have played it perfectly.
You post this...then this is the salary of my player.

They are getting to the end of the life cycle of the squad they have. Happens. Its shafted us as well and our board made an utter cunt of it.

For them at least nobody is coming in to bid. The stories keep coming, agents are flexing.
The wage budget for them is unsustainable even will euro cash, as seen with the balance sheet.

I'm not 100% happy we haven't pushed further and taken a loss on this rebuild yet as we are net positive on sales currently. (After substantial investment promises)

As I said before they are approaching the end of the contract lifecycle for numerous players now.
Popcorn time as it will undoubtedly ripple through to the first team dig.

We seen it last year. It was a disaster. Can't see it being anything less for them.

Fuckem

Last edited:
They are getting to the point now where they have to up wages to secure extended contracts.
Problem is that for a few of the squad they paid going rate for established players. Plus it will be no secret they are rooked. The press have blatantly told lies about fees paid fed by the hun PR team, Windass I think was the last corker. Millions quoted but just a few 100k changed hands. The manager set the story straight publicly if I remember right.

Fucking hilarious when it circulated round the orcs. It's the same faf that has meant that the Duffalo is on 33k after his fake china bids.

As far as the fair play rule goes. They have posted losses but it takes the spl to report them. Dealings aren't great with them but they may have a way out with this conflict of interest or at least spin it out in court for a while.

To my knowledge it shouldn't fly as it was a directors business not a club owned business that would of been compromised by the advertising.
They will of course piss away time in court.

It seems clear the dodgy bastards took the money...then didn't play ball. If they did take the dough then it's blatant
Hun classic tactics and a complete embassarment. Difficult to find the fact from fiction as the press haven't committed to the details.
The players they rewarded like Davis and mcgregor is proof of just how carried away they got they thought we were goin skint and were gonny downsize and they were gonny reign supreme way all the champs league money😁 we can all dream but it's turning to a nightmare now 🥳

The journalists have turned the tables….they want £25k each aff the huns or they’ll keep up with the shite anti hun stories 🤣🤣
Shot themselves in the foot again by being typical hun privileged wideos.
They used to have a massive foothold in the media due to newspaper sales.

The horrendous articles that made print when I was a paper boy, before as well were/ still are ridiculous.

Had my own back, back in the day as a paper boy.
There were a few hun shops on my round two at least had wee fuckers for dogs.

I used to put the paper through. Waggle it about so it was a game for the dug. Fight holding one end while the canine tore it to shreds.

Used to whistle when I was a few doors away so the dug knew I was coming.

Changed the route so the huns didn't know my times.

It was as evil a plan I could muster at that age.
I took it very seriously at the time.

Looking back I'm proud of the effort

The players they rewarded like Davis and mcgregor is proof of just how carried away they got they thought we were goin skint and were gonny downsize and they were gonny reign supreme way all the champs league money😁 we can all dream but it's turning to a nightmare now 🥳
Always found it astounding that they took back players who ran the fk away never mind walked away.

Always found it astounding that they took back players who ran the fk away never mind walked away.
They, as a klan have...what seems to be similar to the tech shown in the MIB movies. That wee pen with the flash.

For the ones that have half a synapses working a half day it must add up! Professional blinkers, we only ever had Regie on the books. Few seasons
Wouldn't mind one of those pens though. I'd have about 8 girlfriends and be working 5 jobs probably

You have got to be thick if you can’t see this club has been living on borrowed time for years,they are so desperate they are chanrging the media 25 grand to attend thier home games,plus the amount of share issues the have put out the plea for supporters to buy into the club,cheap tat for shirts 50£ to join the season ticket queue no refund on tickets can’t sell players for love nor money retained players who are due to draw thier pension spent money they expected from the champions league Yet the mugs beleave all is rosy in the garden

They were paying Defoe £65k a week when he was on loan - He took a wage cut to only £20k p/w.
Remember their manager has always been at Liverpool this is his first job away from the EPL where £100k a week is considered average.
Even when he had a season in the U.S.A he was earning £80k p/w plus endorsements
He's used to money being thrown about he was on £180k a week at Liverpool in 2015.

He was on £2.5 million a year at Rangers but has had at least two wage rises since then.

I think if we hammer them he'll see the chance to jump ship

But I'd rather he stayed as he'll eventually bankrupt them with his crap unsellable overpaid players

Back