Parks of Hamilton

Imatim

Collusion + Conflict of Interest = Cheating and Corruption?

So Hamilton ship 8 to the Huns.....Parks is the chairman of Sevco and the major sponsor of Hamilton.

So, there's is no connection between the score line and the direct connections mentioned previously?

There's an article in this methinks...

Paranoid pish.......maybe Hamilton had an off day? Maybe they had a mountain of injuries?
Maybe the huns played well?

IMO, Its not a route we should go down as it comes across as desperate ...no offence btw

Oh and I remember we beat Aberdeen 9-0 one year and still lost the league....

Paranoid pish.......maybe Hamilton had an off day? Maybe they had a mountain of injuries?

IMO, Its not a route we should go down as it comes across as desperate ...no offence btw

I’m quite sure your view will be shared by one or two.....meanwhile, the nights are fair drawin in 😀

I agree scorelines like this happen we have also routed teams and then drew with them it happens. We look after our own end of the park, at the end we only need to do our talking on the park our biggest obstacle is ourselves and a few dodgy decisions. Besides never mind goal difference nonesense it will not be down to that we know what we have to do, the same as we have done for the last nine seasons and what we do in the cup runs. Winning titles is no mean feat the pressure is yet to come.

1 fact Park was Hamilton stakeholder and the clandestine nature of his involvement with all its transparency issues should be addressed for clarity on his previous role and how that was resolved in his role(s) at Sevco. Big deal was made about big mike and shareholding of two clubs.

2 I dont think Hamilton manager wants 8 nil defeat on his CV and I doubt very much if he deliberately set out to lose.

3 Some of his players may well be part of a culture that is pro sevco?

if im being honest

Sevco have been playing very strongly all season.
defensively they are pretty sound and balanced and settled and very few teams score into their net. so Hamilton nil isn't really shocking.

Sevco have been creating 10-20 half decent chances per game in SPFL through their system

they just have ordinary strikers, but a big win was always possible with their current confidence and team playing

I think it might well be combination of very good day sevco and very off day hamilton

but still the parks clandestine stakeholder with its ramifications should be properly investigated to restore some kind of transparency and accountability around proper fit and proper roles and rules

besides I couldn't care less how many games they win

if we get our act together and win like we have for 9 seasons then they should be concerned about how they topple our dominance

I dont trust referee society
I dont trust anybody who is a member of masonic type clubs

But its in Celtics hands to win league by winning on pitch

Only Celtic can beat Celtic with our current squad, but that is possible since we are not firing on all cylinders and seem to be doubts, simply through being lax and over confident at times and no properly addressing issues that are genuinely concerning on many fronts.

Msm will always twist

the problems at celtic are self inflicted

time to fix them

forget bout sevco

they have their best ever team, long may it continue as far as im concerned been about time we had a proper challenge from them.

A famous us president made a famous speech to msm about the repugnance of secret society roles in open and free society

Sounded like he might be gonna try and address the secret society roles in world

he was dead not too long afterwards

perhaps a coincidence?

but his full speech is worth a good listen

its often cut and framed in a way that wasn't really how he said it but nonetheless he pointed out some very pertinent facts then and still now exist and no-one ever dealt with the concerns then or now.

Collusion + Conflict of Interest = Cheating and Corruption?

So Hamilton ship 8 to the Huns.....Parks is the chairman of Sevco and the major sponsor of Hamilton.

So, there's is no connection between the score line and the direct connections mentioned previously?

There's an article in this methinks...
Been saying this since they were 5 up at ht this side won there last season and let's see who else beats them 8nil

A famous us president made a famous speech to msm about the repugnance of secret society roles in open and free society

Sounded like he might be gonna try and address the secret society roles in world

he was dead not too long afterwards

perhaps a coincidence?

but his full speech is worth a good listen

its often cut and framed in a way that wasn't really how he said it but nonetheless he pointed out some very pertinent facts then and still now exist and no-one ever dealt with the concerns then or now.

It seems you expose secret societies at your peril.....JFK and Paul McBride RIP

Only Celtic can beat Celtic with our current squad, but that is possible since we are not firing on all cylinders and seem to be doubts, simply through being lax and over confident at times and no properly addressing issues that are genuinely concerning on many fronts.
So true that is in that Celtic will beat Celtic but for a club in crisis? 1 defeat 2 games in hand that once won we are back to 3 pts behind and we will get it together for if this is us in a crisis then wait until we are firing on all cylinders and that is only a matter of time then there will be no living with us and our squad. They will lose players and drop pts they believe theyve won it already an ever recurring mistake they make, they wouldnt have been able to live with the setbacks weve had to this season but they will come and we'll be there to take advantage. This season we all knew before the pandemic would be the most difficult to win Celtic v the rangers, SMSM, SFA/SPFL, ex player pundits etc etc as lenny put it we couldve signed ronaldo and messi and nicholarse would still find fault. Add to him Lambert, commons, walker et all traitors the lot fk them all we dont need their approval never have HH

Latest posts

Back