People speak on rodgers are entitle to their Opinion

monis1947

When you are a true Celtic supporter, only you know what rodgers has done to Celtic , if he had waited until the end of the season and then left he would have saved his reputation. Unfortunately he sneaked off in the night, while their is some for and some against Lenny this guy is green white and gold though and through and I believe even he does nt get the job full time he will always be MR CELTIC

When you are a true Celtic supporter, only you know what rodgers has done to Celtic , if he had waited until the end of the season and then left he would have saved his reputation. Unfortunately he sneaked off in the night, while their is some for and some against Lenny this guy is green white and gold though and through and I believe even he does nt get the job full time he will always be MR CELTIC
Well said mate.✊

Give the TEN job to Lenny.

I'd rather him be there to make history than any other manager.

And if he fails? Well, at least we'll have had a proper Celtic man trying his damndest.

Give him some money to spend, Peter and you might get him working his old magic in europe again, too, as a bonus. And we know you're fond of a bonus...

Brendan Who. As I am fond of telling my workmates here in England. Neil Francis Lennon is the celtic manager. Neil Francis Lennon has always been the celtic manager.

A wee bit of Orwellian double speak confuses the fuck out of them.

HH. YNWA

And according to the prat Adrian Durham,he left because he was running scared of slippy,the ranjurs are catching up and ready to overtake ,because the gap is so small,his words or similar,total asshole,hh

Well people have their own opinions and they do say their evenly spread much like the distribution of arseholes.

?

Indeed!

I agree. We have our fair share of angry, repetitive arseholes who continually preach the same boring self obsessed mantras.

It must be difficult to go through life with so little joy in it.

Celtic is only a distraction. Misery is their raison d’etre

Last edited:
as for the snake oil salesman,ah wee analogy "student's come and student's go, but the art school dance go'es on forever! jist sayin, Hic.....
phuqin hippies don't ye jist luv'm!!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back