Petrov v Miller

Weedocbhoy60

Kenny Miller has suggested Kyogo "might be lucky" as he scores for the FOURTH game in a row.
Stillian Petrov insight is that Kyogo is playing smarter, making fewer but more incisive runs into the box.
Iam not going to ask you who you think is right, that would be plain stupid. You may want, bhoys and ghirls, to suggest Mr Miller book an appointment at his local opticians. That's up to you.
My question is this ..... Do you think that this is the beginning of Harry Kewel's influence on our front men ???????? And was this ANOTHER astute signing by Ange ???

Kenny Miller has suggested Kyogo "might be lucky" as he scores for the FOURTH game in a row.
Stillian Petrov insight is that Kyogo is playing smarter, making fewer but more incisive runs into the box.
Iam not going to ask you who you think is right, that would be plain stupid. You may want, bhoys and ghirls, to suggest Mr Miller book an appointment at his local opticians. That's up to you.
My question is this ..... Do you think that this is the beginning of Harry Kewel's influence on our front men ???????? And was this ANOTHER astute signing by Ange ???
As the golfer (anow) Gary Player said, the more I practice, the luckier I get.
Btw fishface Millers a prick.

Well long may Kyogos luck continue then, eh Kenny!!
I think it's sad that so many ex pros would belittle any world class player who chooses to play in Scotland just because he wears the hoops. I find it even more sad that Kenny Miller, an ex celtic striker, would take this approach. As he knows how much hard work goes into doing what kyogo does. Miller was the same sort of striker, to some extent. Obviously kyogo is a few million leagues above but their style is the same. Playing on the shoulder, finding space, dragging defenders left and right. So for Miller to say its just luck shows how much of a moron he is. He's downplaying the amount of work HE put in on the training ground simply to put a celtic player down. Miller had a long career and regardless of what we think of him he had a successful career. He worked hard to be the player he was so at the end of the day he knows what work Kyogo is putting in. To class it as just luck shows how thick the man is. He can fuck of with his plastic heed and his hun opinions 👍👍

Up the....... Celts (for you Stevie 😁😁😁)

Was thinking that myself about the influence Harry kewell is having already within the forward play already imo.
The most notable different is seeing our wide players prepared to come into the more central area of the pitch and that's causing so much more confusion for a defensive line with full backs not comfortable going into such areas imo.
Also the runs kyogo are making now seems to be staying more central and not making them runs into the gaps between the CB and full backs allowing our wide men or attacking midfielders to attack that space and got the ball players to find the pass also.
Wouldn't listen to any hun prick and peanut head would have loved to have played within this celtic team, but to scared to admit it, as would have petrov and he knows that he would have become an even bigger star player than he already is, if we played in the same manner as we do currently imo.

The hundits are making more of a cunt of themselves than usual this season, Miller thinking Kyogo is lucky, the idiot Boyd trying to convince himself that Fatso is the best player in the league, its absolute desperation.

Then we have Andy Wanker who seems to have been infected by hunnery!!

I think it's sad that so many ex pros would belittle any world class player who chooses to play in Scotland just because he wears the hoops. I find it even more sad that Kenny Miller, an ex celtic striker, would take this approach. As he knows how much hard work goes into doing what kyogo does. Miller was the same sort of striker, to some extent. Obviously kyogo is a few million leagues above but their style is the same. Playing on the shoulder, finding space, dragging defenders left and right. So for Miller to say its just luck shows how much of a moron he is. He's downplaying the amount of work HE put in on the training ground simply to put a celtic player down. Miller had a long career and regardless of what we think of him he had a successful career. He worked hard to be the player he was so at the end of the day he knows what work Kyogo is putting in. To class it as just luck shows how thick the man is. He can fuck of with his plastic heed and his hun opinions 👍👍

I suspect him 'n' Boyd are eatin fae the same trough and attending the same Klan meetings.

Was thinking that myself about the influence Harry kewell is having already within the forward play already imo.
The most notable different is seeing our wide players prepared to come into the more central area of the pitch and that's causing so much more confusion for a defensive line with full backs not comfortable going into such areas imo.
Also the runs kyogo are making now seems to be staying more central and not making them runs into the gaps between the CB and full backs allowing our wide men or attacking midfielders to attack that space and got the ball players to find the pass also.
Wouldn't listen to any hun prick and peanut head would have loved to have played within this celtic team, but to scared to admit it, as would have petrov and he knows that he would have become an even bigger star player than he already is, if we played in the same manner as we do currently imo.
Well it was said Kyogo is not using so much energy chasing down just for the sake of it he's being smarter nit fuckin luckier bawheed miller's is clown just canny bring themselves to admit we have some real shithot players just now and theyre worried fuck them all roll on the weekend canny wait HH

Last edited:
Well it was said Kyogo is not using so much energy chasing down just for the sake of it he's being smarter nit fuckin luckier bawheed miller's is clown just canny bring themselves to admit we have some real shithot players just now and theyre worried fuck them all roll on the weekend canny wait HH
Haven't been this confident before a derby game since the 6-2 at Paradise.

Haven't been this confident before a derby game since the 6-2 at Paradise.
Still remains unanswered in to how we approach the cup game against County on Wednesday night.
I'm guessing that there will be wholesale changes to the starting 11 that started yesterday imo, and still enough quality within the squad to manage the game and get the right result, but expecting that Ross shite to really try to put it about within the game still.
Another big decisions for Ange to be making

Miller rushed everything, aye he scored goals but he needed 10 attempts to bury 1…Kyogo just needs a sniff and its in the onion bag, he’s 10 times the striker Miller wiz…oh and he’s a bawbag anaw.

Still remains unanswered in to how we approach the cup game against County on Wednesday night.
I'm guessing that there will be wholesale changes to the starting 11 that started yesterday imo, and still enough quality within the squad to manage the game and get the right result, but expecting that Ross shite to really try to put it about within the game still.
Another big decisions for Ange to be making

I’m thinking GG will start on Wednesday, along with Tony Ralston, and I reckon the new left back will feature too…

Back