Phil’s Up - Big Mike Is Into Them Again

There’s a lot more to this than meets the eye, Huns club shop opening pushed back 5 days, GDC reporting that the building warrant for the alterations not been paid, I can sense a shit storm coming down the line, thousands of gulibillies shelled out £60 to pre-order shirts that in all probability won’t be coming, as phil’s Shirebrook contact says INJUNCTIONS (plural) imminent big Mike has them by the balls in perpetuity (that means FOREVERMORE) d-day 1st August, pull up a chair, get the pop corn out and watch the shit show unfolding......

There’s a lot more to this than meets the eye, Huns club shop opening pushed back 5 days, GDC reporting that the building warrant for the alterations not been paid, I can sense a shit storm coming down the line, thousands of gulibillies shelled out £60 to pre-order shirts that in all probability won’t be coming, as phil’s Shirebrook contact says INJUNCTIONS (plural) imminent big Mike has them by the balls in perpetuity (that means FOREVERMORE) d-day 1st August, pull up a chair, get the pop corn out and watch the shit show unfolding......

Indeed!

If all the planets align here.....and they can’t produce the shirts that have been already paid for.....then the shit will definitely hit the fan.....would they be so underhand as to blame Big Mike for having no alternative other than to seek Administration and wipe out the debts once again?...

Indeed!

If all the planets align here.....and they can’t produce the shirts that have been already paid for.....then the shit will definitely hit the fan.....would they be so underhand as to blame Big Mike for having no alternative other than to seek Administration and wipe out the debts once again?...

I'm no expert and it's probably one for Phil and his mates to look into but.....
Isn't taking money for something you don't have or own fraud?
They've took money of people by telling them Big Mike's finished and it's exclusively Rangers selling the stuff.

I'm no business expert it I'm sure you don't get to be a billionaire by backing down and walking away

Big Mick has EXCLUSIVITY on the selling rights now we all know this where's the papers kicking up fucking uproar way they're Hun pals that's twice they've told the gulliblies???

I'm no expert and it's probably one for Phil and his mates to look into but.....
Isn't taking money for something you don't have or own fraud?
They've took money of people by telling them Big Mike's finished and it's exclusively Rangers selling the stuff.

I'm no business expert it I'm sure you don't get to be a billionaire by backing down and walking away
Ye are forgetting, "rules are for people we don't like (us!)". The normal rules don't apply to Sevco. Everyone, Anyone means the people they have ripped off of fucked over.

I wonder what Swallow Swallow makes of it. Once the truth sinks in there are gonna be some angry sevconians jumpin aboot wanting refunds.
Fools

Ye are forgetting, "rules are for people we don't like (us!)". The normal rules don't apply to Sevco. Everyone, Anyone means the people they have ripped off of fucked over.

I wonder what Swallow Swallow makes of it. Once the truth sinks in there are gonna be some angry sevconians jumpin aboot wanting refunds.
Fools
Court cases haven’t gone away, they just keep kicking the can down the road, meanwhile memorial walls, Hummel and sports directs lawyers Just keep adding their costs to the final settlement bill, current estimates believed to around the £15million Mark 😱

Im.willing to bet a pint right now, that similar to the previous 897,564 stories about how this will fuck Sevco, absolutely fuck all will come of this. Not a single ripple on their season. Certainly nothing major, that is always inferred. Jack fucking shit, I think is the Latin term.

Groundhog Day hasnt a look in compared to the Sevco are Fucked narrative. Anybody fancy taking the bet?

Im.willing to bet a pint right now, that similar to the previous 897,564 stories about how this will fuck Sevco, absolutely fuck all will come of this. Not a single ripple on their season. Certainly nothing major, that is always inferred. Jack fucking shit, I think is the Latin term.

Groundhog Day hasnt a look in compared to the Sevco are Fucked narrative. Anybody fancy taking the bet?
Think yir right but by feck hope your wrang
Mon the McCashley

HH 😂😂

Rangers fans bought seats and shares which turned out to be worthless at the end.
Sevco fans have bought shirts they'll never stretch over their bellies.
The words of Karl Marx spring to mind:
"History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce,"
But I think it's more a case of mind over matter:
The board didn't mind cos the orks don't matter.

Same ones as Lehmann Bros and Enron. Steal til the walls cave in and last one holding the bag is the rotten egg.
Remember how the huns changed the club badge by moving a few lines around, hoping that by not applying the original IP owned crest they hoped to fleece big Mike with the castore strips. They in their wisdon hoped to cash in and claim no infringment rights of IP.
The gullibillys fell for it even using their footsoldiers (dads army) at hun radio to give it the hype that it was an upgrade modern look traditional badge and still maintained the old, now unless you are thick it is nothing but the movement of letters and lines, big MA owns the IP and the use of the crest and name around it, and further he owns the right to any clothing selling his Intellectual Property, property aquired from the previous owner Charles Green who bought them in a liquidation sale, a bag of assetts now worth more than the pound that sunk the original club. Only by declaring the club liquidated and declaring the club new will they break from the rights to sell their own stuff, you fucking reap what you sow.

crest.jpg

Last edited:
Remember how the huns changed the club badge by moving a few lines around, hoping that by not applying the original IP owned crest they hoped to fleece big Mike with the castore strips. They in their wisdon hoped to cash in and claim no infringment rights of IP.
The gullibillys fell for it even using their footsoldiers (dads army) at hun radio to give it the hype that it was an upgrade modern look traditional badge and still maintained the old, now unless you are thick it is nothing but the movement of letters and lines, big MA owns the IP and the use of the crest and name around it, and further he owns the right to any clothing selling his Intellectual Property, property aquired from the previous owner Charles Green who bought them in a liquidation sale, a bag of assetts now worth more than the pound that sunk the original club. Only by declaring the club liquidated and declaring the club new will they break from the rights to sell their own stuff, you fucking reap what you sow.

View attachment 10350
A match made in hell, long may it last Boab👍

Back