Picture Gallery

Well....some good news fur me anyway......there's a top class company....do whisky tours etc for the Americans and Japs.....decided to offer for sale, my photos of Scottish Birds on their website and in their shop....soonds guid tae me....been waiting for this break for a long time....:love:

View attachment 12349
Brilliant news Lennono,and well deserved,your work is class,hope this is just the beginning HH 👏 (y)🥳🍺

Nice one mate,look like a couple of youngsters wonder where Mum and Dad are??
Yeah, that's the one thing you have to be aware of
And boy, can they move and climb trees, so unless you're with someone you can outrun...you're pretty well Donald Ducked
My buddy has them come through his backyard from time to time
The cubs are like weans, and at times, Mum has to come and hoist them over fences and out of harms way

Well....some good news fur me anyway......there's a top class company....do whisky tours etc for the Americans and Japs.....decided to offer for sale, my photos of Scottish Birds on their website and in their shop....soonds guid tae me....been waiting for this break for a long time....:love:

View attachment 12349
Brilliant mate
I thought it would come to pass
Your stuff is too good, to not be shared worldwide
Continued success buddy

View attachment 12349
That is brilliant news. I know it will be a success. Good luck!

View attachment 12349
Well deserved mate, your photos are fantastic, hope it works out well for you buddy.

View attachment 12349
You ever tried Burds pal
Seriously congrats m8, no mean feat

View attachment 12349
Beleave in yourself mate enjoy your photographs if you've got it flaunt it best of luck but you're photos don't need it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back