Picture Gallery

Nah I think it started when a called him a wee hun cunt and he invited me to McDiarmid park, but the wee hun cunt never showed up! 😹😹

Aye in yer dreams loopy that a never showed up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you jist made that up like all the other pish ye post oan here😊..you're that wee turncoat tit that jumped the dyke when the huns chased you..and you're calling me a hun cunt.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Remember.. you've already admitted you were born a hun and that can never change..nor will being the biggest unfunniest wee fanny oan here.

As for yer fighting talk pish..if ye ever want tae meet me bring the chainsaw that you threatened yer neighbour wae!!..then ye might hiv a chance..ya fkn wee diddy.

Aye in yer dreams loopy that a never showed up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you jist made that up like all the other pish ye post oan here😊..you're that wee turncoat tit that jumped the dyke when the huns chased you..and you're calling me a hun cunt.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Remember.. you've already admitted you were born a hun and that can never change..nor will being the biggest unfunniest wee fanny oan here.

As for yer fighting talk pish..if ye ever want tae meet me bring the chainsaw that you threatened yer neighbour wae!!..then ye might hiv a chance..ya fkn wee diddy.
Get it right, Never a hun, born into a hun family but chose my own path, that shows strength of character and individuality, something youd know fuck all about troll boy.

Hahahahahaha fred's in fight mode, Hoopy.

The only thing he can't fight is his irrational hatred of good tims everywhere.

Good to hae ye back, fred........I've missed your wee cheeky chappie shenanigans.

Cheers pal

πŸ’©

Hahahahahaha fred's in fight mode, Hoopy.

The only thing he can't fight is his irrational hatred of good tims everywhere.

Good to hae ye back, fred........I've missed your wee cheeky chappie shenanigans.

Cheers pal

Are you talking about genuine good tims like young Victor Wanyama who yous all slaughtered at the weekend??..ya fuckin' two faced hypocrite.

The boy talked more sense than all you fucked up know all eejits oan here put the gither.

You all gave it to him bigtime..yourself included..there isn't a decent man among any of you that took part in that.

The boy even posted his season ticket and told you his seat number.

I'd bet my life that the young guy at 20 years old has been to more games than you and that wee weasel faced hoopy and all yer cronies oan here combined.

You're all a bunch of fucked up two faced rats.. there isnae a decent tim amongst any of you.

Hail Hail Victor Wanyama.

Are you talking about genuine good tims like young Victor Wanyama who yous all slaughtered at the weekend??..ya fuckin' two faced hypocrite.

The boy talked more sense than all you fucked up know all eejits oan here put the gither.

You all gave it to him bigtime..yourself included..there isn't a decent man among any of you that took part in that.

I'd bet my life that the young guy at 20 years old has been to more games than you and that wee weasel faced hoopy and all yer cronies oan here combined.

You're all a bunch of fucked up two faced rats.. there isnae a decent tim amongst any of you.

Hi fud πŸ‘‹

πŸ’©

And you know what, Fred - the boy took it and held his own, while you skulked aboot saying fuck all but literally holding your own wie your thumb and index finger.

Tell you something though, pal - you could always submit a photo of your card and prove these credentials that you keep banging on aboot.

I'm sure a dedicated tim of tims like yourself would love the opportunity to show your support of the cause.

Cheers toots

And you know what, Fred - the boy took it and held his own, while you skulked aboot saying fuck all but literally holding your own wie your thumb and index finger.

Tell you something though, pal - you could always submit a photo of your card and prove these credentials that you keep banging on aboot.

I'm sure a dedicated tim of tims like yourself would love the opportunity to show your support of the cause.

Cheers toots
Cheers Toots SP hae ti stop calling the Mrs and daughter that they canny compete wi
Classiless Clay
Any ideas I can use will be gratefully appreciated

HH πŸ˜‚

Honestly don't know what thread is the worst tonight. The inmates have taken over the asylum!
Agreed Shammy, this thread, has taken a deciedly, downward spiral
I blame all the weirdo's about
I'm glad we're keeping our sanity, when all about us, are losing theirs
So, here's a picture of our neighbours front garden this morning
I did a doubletake, when I walked out onto our deckSanta Claus.jpgNeighbours Santa Claus .jpg

Cheers Toots SP hae ti stop calling the Mrs and daughter that they canny compete wi
Classiless Clay
Any ideas I can use will be gratefully appreciated

HH πŸ˜‚
Think wee fred invited a couple o' his playmates alang wie 'um the night, Jam

One o' thum already disgraced themselves on another thread and the dog bollox guy is'nae doin too great at hiding his allegiance.

Then again, he could be named after wee fred's favourite playthings?

Yeah, and you would think they would know how to disguise themselves after 8-years hiding under rocks as well.

Although in saying that, it's pretty hard to stay discreet when you're a 600lb purple pointy-heided knuckledragger wie extra digits, one-eye and a humpty back.
If your a currant bun, there's just nae disguising it, just none whatsoever
They just look like one

Back