Players

I was watching homes under the hammer the other day n the presenter went in and curled her hooter saying there’s obviously been cats living here.
Andy Lloyd webbedfeet never wrote a musical called Dugs
Just sayin Cats rule and people with big noses
Often smell thur erchie and then blame poor wee innocent Hoopys 🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈

HH 😱😂😱😂😱
All nasty replies will be dealt severely I’ve got a full litter tray and it stinks.

I had a discussion with a hun that I had the misfortune of working with a few years ago, she had that hun USP of never being anything other than ferociously thick, anyway she hated cats with a passion and i said to her its probably because you're intimidated by their superior intelligence. She replied "aye you could be right" 🙄

I had a discussion with a hun that I had the misfortune of working with a few years ago, she had that hun USP of never being anything other than ferociously thick, anyway she hated cats with a passion and i said to her its probably because you're intimidated by their superior intelligence. She replied "aye you could be right" 🙄

She was thick wasn’t she lol

When i was 17 the lassie i dated took me home to meet her parents both nice enough folk anyway they invite me in exchange pleasantries and the mum brings in the tea n biscuits ,a huge plate a mix of tunnocks ,blue ribbands ,mint n orange viscounts
So her old fella says help yersel so a did a lifted 3 ,and then when they were gone a lifted more and the chat kept going and a kept eating ,

Then i was asked to leave ,,,,ungrateful bastards

Back