Please just go now

Derry Bhoy

The club are in crisis and the people who are tasked with sorting out the mess couldnt care less.
Time to go Desmond sell your shares to somebody who will invest in the club and not see it as their play thing and not treat the support as customers.
I think any business that treated their customers like these guys treated the Celtic support would be out of business pretty soon.
Do us all a favour and take all those useless board members with you. I hope Lawwell takes a month on gardening leave and let the new C.E.O. get on with the job of rebuilding our club without interference from all the useless people who have left the club in the state it is in.
Lawwell and the board have been paid fortunes for what ? They will all soon be gone with their bank balances all boosted by their fees and saleries paid by their customers (supporters).
Please go now before they do any more damage to the club you have done enough already.

Also believe Derry that DD time has come for him to hopefully sell up and move on.
I have had my suspicions for some time now that we seem to have a boardroom filled with greed and if the balance sheets are OK by DD then he don't seem to be taking much notice and allowing PL traitor a free run at loading his and the other board members pockets.
I fear our board room may well have become infected with greed, which goes all against what our great club was built upon

Peter Lawell has one of the brassiest necks I have ever seen. His arrogance and hubris know no bounds.

Having a new CEO, in Dominick Mc Kay shadow such an incompetent as Peter Lawell, as a means of getting to know the business, is akin to teaching a child to walk, by placing it in a sewer.

Anyway, is he such a novice that he cannot do the job without having his hand held ? If it was me, I would be insulted at the suggestion of doing so.
But I suppose, it appeals to Peter's sense of importance and indispensability. And we all know that Peter must be kept happy at all and any cost.

Last edited:
Like everyone else I am trying to make sense of Howe to Aussie guy.
We all know it was a choice of DD as we are to believe he had personal involvement.
Now could we be having a situation where DD could be getting under minded by other board members in favour of supporting PL traitor.
Also we were to believe lenny was on a yellow after the first derby and yet kept in his position after at least 3 further yellows.
Also i read that DD called in his own auditors and nothing since.
So could it be a case of a huge power shift in the board room, and maybe DD no longer has as much influence as he once did.
Either way I believe something is stinking within our green room and maybe the only way such a stink can be removed is by getting rid of ALL members that are causing such a stink

The club are in crisis and the people who are tasked with sorting out the mess couldnt care less.
Time to go Desmond sell your shares to somebody who will invest in the club and not see it as their play thing and not treat the support as customers.
I think any business that treated their customers like these guys treated the Celtic support would be out of business pretty soon.
Do us all a favour and take all those useless board members with you. I hope Lawwell takes a month on gardening leave and let the new C.E.O. get on with the job of rebuilding our club without interference from all the useless people who have left the club in the state it is in.
Lawwell and the board have been paid fortunes for what ? They will all soon be gone with their bank balances all boosted by their fees and saleries paid by their customers (supporters).
Please go now before they do any more damage to the club you have done enough already.
I agree. I think he bought in because he thought there was a chance we could somehow work our way into the EPL. That boat has long since sailed, not least because of the scum supporters of that mob.
He will have advisers, if he can break even he will be off, but he cant just sell or the price will crash, he needs someone to buy the lot. As with all Billionaires he's greedy and there are rules in share dealing. He should let his son take over as he's lost interest himself.

We all know it was a choice of DD as we are to believe he had personal involvement.
Now could we be having a situation where DD could be getting under minded by other board members in favour of supporting PL traitor.
Also we were to believe lenny was on a yellow after the first derby and yet kept in his position after at least 3 further yellows.
So could it be a case of a huge power shift in the board room, and maybe DD no longer has as much influence as he once did.
Either way I believe something is stinking within our green room and maybe the only way such a stink can be removed is by getting rid of ALL members that are causing such a stink
Dd has a board to run celtic
He is the main shareholder

The one thing I would say, when he gets involved/makes personal intervention then your looking at a proper name

if we think back to Martin Oneill/Brendan Rodgers there’s not a fucking chance lawwell would have given them a thought

when he’s involved everything is on the cheap

Howe didn’t work out but I can bet lawwell played no part in that

Think you would have to win the Euro Millions jackpot tomorrow and buy the fuckers out.

Dd has a board to run celtic
He is the main shareholder

The one thing I would say, when he gets involved/makes personal intervention then your looking at a proper name

if we think back to Martin Oneill/Brendan Rodgers there’s not a fucking chance lawwell would have given them a thought

when he’s involved everything is on the cheap

Howe didn’t work out but I can bet lawwell played no part in that
I was under the impression that there was a voting process in place smg, as that is what WGS claimed on signing players, so could there still be such a process in place regarding a manager?

I was under the impression that there was a voting process in place smg, as that is what WGS claimed on signing players, so could there still be such a process in place regarding a manager?
I thought Desmond was a non executive director, so he is part of the board.
I don't know what process is in place but its obviously fucking terrible what ever it is.

Last edited:
The board don’t know what they’re doing.
You wake up every morning and the ones that were certain for the job one day and next day it’s somebody else. And that’s just the DOF or the manager. We’ve still to get head of recruitment. There definitely is something wrong inside the doors of Parkhead.

You wake up every morning and the ones that were certain for the job one day and next day it’s somebody else. And that’s just the DOF or the manager. We’ve still to get head of recruitment. There definitely is something wrong inside the doors of Parkhead.

I certainly agree with you.....there’s something very wrong at play at our Club.....it’s as if we’re genuinely planning to fail.....I can see a revolution coming the Boards way in the not too distant future if this continues in the same way...

So with the European qualifiers weeks a away let’s look at the situation.
CEO- in place but he has never worked in football before.
DIRECTOR of FOOTBALL- was going to be Harkins, good, but now it could be Maloney, but we’ll have to wait for him until after the Euros, although he might have a chance to go to Barcelona. Wait for him, just like we waited on Howe.
HEAD of RECRUITMENT- not even getting mentioned.
MANAGER- Could be in Scotland this week but will have to self isolate for 10 days when he comes.
PLAYERS- we don’t know who’s leaving or who’s coming in.
You couldn’t make it up.
PLUS one more group- THE FANS-we don’t have a head of recruitment, director of football, manager or any players in place but we want your money anyway.

The club is a shambles. Peter Lawwell couldn't negotiate a blow job in a brothel

From a Bhoy on CQN

TRUTH_BEAUTY_AND_FREEDOM on 31ST MAY 2021 9:29 PM

Like most on here I actually know NOTHING about WHY we had such a crap season, or WHY we are struggling with recruitment just now, but the one thing I think is a HUGE factor, obvious since last autumn, and I don’t think, but maybe wrong, not mentioned today, is SFA REFEREEING STANDARDS!

Crap weather alone is enough for your wife/family to tell you to eff off at the prospect of swapping a cool but pleasant sunny winter walk on Bournemouth Beach for the winter dreichness of the west of Scotland. That is a hard sell!

Add in mindless riots and the possibility of your family being targeted by arsonists, or just general abuse because you choose to wear something green, or because your Husband/Dad is associated with Celtic… The hard sell is now an almost impossible sell.

Imagine that you are a player and you really want to shine, but you know that every time you have the ball your LIVELIHOOD is at risk from a referee-sanctioned assault. Imagine the same when you are off-the-ball. Imagine too that there are few witnesses and that camera evidence is highly likely to be ignored. I would not expect any player to shine in such circumstances. I would expect said players to adapt to the circumstances and play with their focus less on playing good football and more on just surviving each game. Who could blame the players for thinking that they won’t be allowed to play well and certainly not be allowed to win the league?

For me the biggest failing of many failings this season has been that we have not been calling this out!!! There is a seed of hope in that Scottish Society is only now starting to call out this cancer of anti-Catholic, anti-Irish and anti-anything-green hatred. SFA Refereeing Standards is just one of this cancer’s many symptoms, but this season it has been left untreated and has been a hugely debilitating one…

In normal circumstances (a level-playing-field, not something ‘normal’ in Scotland) it is difficult enough to win anything. For being expected to win with Celtic when up against SFA WWF rules, would be reason enough alone to make any good Manager or player worth his salt say “Thanks, but no thanks!”

I really hope we get in a great Manager with the nous AND the balls to get us playing well despite the adversity. I really hope too that we bring in great players with the nous and the character to play well and to fight for the team and call out every unfair decision and to (literally) fight against every assault on a teammate.

My only real worry about next season is that unless we call out biased refereeing, and unless FTSFA refereeing ‘Standards’ (sic) change, then despite whichever Manager and new players come in, I fully expect next season will be just as crap as this one…

Fixing ‘Refereeing Standards’ is, IMHO, more important than fixing our Manager, players and background staff. Without this being fixed, any new team is already set up to fail.

Take Care, Keep Safe, God Bless and Hail Hail! TB&F.

Back