POINTS DEDUCTIONS

COWDENPIX

What are the governing ?? bodies "allegedly" up to with this broony-esk trumped up attempt, through Tom Boyd, at the CLUB this time, for
,,,,,,,,,,ehm,,,,,,, , ehm ,,sorry ,,,, no I can't think nor have I seen or heard anything that might require the governing ?? bodies to be even mentioned.
This to me looks like a testing of our defences for the onslaught of nonsense to come, in the hope of cataloguing and accumulating, let's call it "STUFF", to deduct the Club points so the Zombies are a stick on for the league.?????????
If this is the grade of said nonsense you better get strapped in and try not to laugh yourself numb.....

this will get more ridiculous btw
so stay strong??

governing ??bodies..........

This is bullcacas. how can you put a punditch before sfa discpinary commitee. It is not within there remit. If so, from 2012 there is a long list of lyres, at least Tom was telling the truth. Don't like it up them. Stick together eff the board. We are Celtic. as I said before stick celtic park up there ass, start again, sublet. eff em all. Celtic guided by Celtic supporters.

Surprised the club released at statement it must be the first time they gave up naval gazing and did the right thing

Jabba agenda driventrumped up pish when you get jackass and english tryin to make a big deal out of it you know it's a planted story

Hop Boyd goes upbefore the beaks and lets rip

Said it the other night MD before this pish today that mybiggest fearat Ipox is the line and middle and hatred encouraged by an SFA who allow it to happen. If anyone doubted the Anyone but Celtic video then they should pay attention to its contents and the message it brings.
spot on Boab and this is only going to get worse,Celtic pr,bloggers,posters,get yer typin fingers sharpened!!!!

Surprised the club released at statement it must be the first time they gave up naval gazing and did the right thing

Jabba agenda driventrumped up pish when you get jackass and english tryin to make a big deal out of it you know it's a planted story

Hop Boyd goes upbefore the beaks and lets rip
Not going to happen but the media reaction on the BBC tonight has shown that certain individuals are letting the genie out the bottle and will comment on it. They can quote their rules to blue or purple in the face, the fact remains any action and its game on all facts revealed in public..

BTW this is the time to strike and put the hun to bed forever, we have the financial,muscle and we have the squad with a bit of tweaking its all there for the taking and burial. The longer this shite blabber the more they sleep walk into massive debts that none are going to hand over without court battles and appeals, i think Celtic for the shite they are given should end it now, enforce the team in all areas and strike.

Had the misfortune to come across maw and daughter in morrison, falkirk. They mentioned Aw look at baby talking to old guy in rangers top. no probs. can a female who frequents this site please explain eyeliner at Edge of eyes angling upwards.

Back