Poker Update - Pistol missed the match, 'No Chance' of Odsonne sale, Taylor in Time for Sunday?

He does seem to love a last minute, pathetic scramble where he usually brings back some dross no cunt else wants or needs.

I’m sure it will be the same this window. Why change a disastrously fucked up strategy is Lawell motto.

The last-minute 'scramble' is a leverage tactic used by every football club with interest in players around who it may be proving difficult to conclude a deal. Sky built an enitre show around it for Jum Shite .

Can't criticise Celtic for having to do it that way - there's a wage ceiling we need to stick to among other budgetary restraints. Taylor deal looks like Killie chairman playing the arsehole.

I'd be more concerned about Pistol Pete getting a hard-on for the Lazio interest in French Eddy and agreeing in principle to punt him there next summer.

The last-minute 'scramble' is a leverage tactic used by every football club with interest in players around who it may be proving difficult to conclude a deal. Sky built an enitre show around it for Jum Shite .

Can't criticise Celtic for having to do it that way - there's a wage ceiling we need to stick to among other budgetary restraints. Taylor deal looks like Killie chairman playing the arsehole.

I'd be more concerned about Pistol Pete getting a hard-on for the Lazio interest in French Eddy and agreeing in principle to punt him there next summer.

That’s the one constant. Lawell always has plenty of time to sell our best. Not so good realizing that quality in costs and how to get it in time to save having to sell our assets because his methods cost us £100m in the last year by failing to bed in quality for the CL.

He’s a fucking cheapskate spiv whose attempts to save a few bob costs us millions. Every year.

We need a head of recruitment in asap, weather thats in the form of a cheif scout or DoF, Give them a budget & list of possible targets. Which leaves Pistol Pete to do what he does best getting spinsorship deals done & representing the club where & when required

Members online

Latest posts

Back