Poll for new Manager with selection of names.

Who would you vote for to be New Manager? One choice only. But you can change it over the month.

• Neil Lennon

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Rafa Benitez

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Roberto Martinez

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Philip Cocu (not Coco, he favourite at Ibrox)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marco Rose

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Henrik Larsson

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Roy Keane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steve Clarke

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TET

Just for laughs and to gauge the overall fans favourite on this site. With some way out there options that I hope get no votes. Only allows 10 options so if you want someone else then feel free to just state that man/woman/non binary of your choice.

I am mystified at the low number of votes cast on this site for the various polls which members have taken the trouble to organise .
This poll at 12.06 am has had over 120 views - but only 13 people have bothered to vote ! Why so few ?
They can't all be 'lurkers' , surely .

How long does it take to tick a box - or if you don't agree with the choices - then say so ! But don't let apathy win !

Voted for Marco Rose as I believe we need a new approach with fresh ideas, he seems to be tactically astute and has done an impressive job building a strong dynamic team with limited funds while dealing with a lot of the same issues we face as a club. Also this appointment shouldn't be about 'who's a good Celtic man' it should be about who's best equipped to bring success under the conditions at Celtic and personally I think out of the 10 names Rose is the best bet.

That said I think Rose coming to Celtic is for the birds and this is all immaterial anyway as just like TV1 said Lenny's likely already got the job and it just hasn't been made official yet.

Needs a none of the above option. As the most prominent are non starters. If anybody thinks Lawell will not keep his lad Lenny, then could I interest you in various bags of Five Magic Beans at a very competitive rate.

Get in early and save £££££££’s

You don't think Lennon is most suitable?

only allows 10 options and I picked 10 from bookies list.

Feel free to add some names you feel should be on list and I can edit one of the zero votes for your preferred choice.

You don't think Lennon is most suitable?

only allows 10 options and I picked 10 from bookies list.

Feel free to add some names you feel should be on list and I can edit one of the zero votes for your preferred choice.

I love the bones of Lenny, I am just not convinced he can take us forward to the level I would hope. However, the level I hoped we could attain is now in tatters since Rogers left. If the board wouldn’t back him there is no chance they will go for another big name who would want money spent.

Lenny will be happy to have the job and won’t rock the boat sitting safely in the harbour. Lawell knows this so any talk of a higher profile manager to me is futile.

It’s Lenny all day long.

I love the bones of Lenny, I am just not convinced he can take us forward to the level I would hope. However, the level I hoped we could attain is now in tatters since Rogers left. If the board wouldn’t back him there is no chance they will go for another big name who would want money spent.

Lenny will be happy to have the job and won’t rock the boat sitting safely in the harbour. Lawell knows this so any talk of a higher profile manager to me is futile.

It’s Lenny all day long.

the operation costs are maxed out though?

What exactly do you mean by investing further in team?

no club can go above their income levels with wages without either going into debt that will grow every season or if they do go higher covered by excess cash they will quickly find they need to sell players just to keep cashflow and working capital solvency.

Unless of course a billionaire gifts club mega millions.

Rodgers was backed very handsomely with op costs and he ran them to max without adding any real first team long term quality.

You give board it in neck about under investment. But 30+ million increase in op costs for team is massive wage investment.

Last edited:
Back