Possible team v Motherwell

Bain
Elhamed Ajer Julien Boli
Brown McGregor
Forrest Christie Johnston
Edouard
Subs Gordon Hayes Bitton Ntcham Griffiths Shved Sinclair

You have not seen enough to make a call do not make the guy a whipping boy.

How he plays has fuck all to do with me. It’s down to him. He should never be a whipping boy. I don’t go in for that, but I have the absolute right to say he has been abysmal and should not be played in important games until he finds form to merit inclusion. We have lost out on CL qualification due to fielding players we knew were bimbscares.

Would you rather that? Then he would be a whipping boy. He needs to be protected from that by keeping him back until he doesn’t do us our himself damage.

That’s man management. Throwing him in at this stage could and probably would be detrimental to us both. Another calamitous display on Saturday could end him. That’s not fair. Give him time. Use him as a sub in games already won to find his feet.

That’s why I don’t want him in as much as the danger he could pose to us. It could utterly destroy him. He’s here for four years. Let’s see how he progresses.

How he plays has fuck all to do with me. It’s down to him. He should never be a whipping boy. I don’t go in for that, but I have the absolute right to say he has been abysmal and should not be played in important games until he finds form to merit inclusion. We have lost out on CL qualification due to fielding players we knew were bimbscares.

Would you rather that? Then he would be a whipping boy. He needs to be protected from that by keeping him back until he doesn’t do us our himself damage.

That’s man management. Throwing him in at this stage could and probably would be detrimental to us both. Another calamitous display on Saturday could end him. That’s not fair. Give him time. Use him as a sub in games already won to find his feet.

That’s why I don’t want him in as much as the danger he could pose to us. It could utterly destroy him. He’s here for four years. Let’s see how he progresses.
Elhamed played in an important game =s risk,
Morgan =s risk

A risk is a risk.
For the record KT in his early games was shite, pushed off the ball and no pace, but we had the perseverance to let him settle in. Our new bhoy is still learning with a new team.

Johnstone took a bit of stick last season also, people didnt want him in the team.... Murderwell is a game I'd play boli in....I'm not sure hes champions league ready. Or ready to be chucked into a sheep or scum game yet though.

Johnstone took a bit of stick last season also, people didnt want him in the team.... Murderwell is a game I'd play boli in....I'm not sure hes champions league ready. Or ready to be chucked into a sheep or scum game yet though.
He has to be given game time to settle in with new team mates and a new style of play. These are the type of games he needs. He might even make another mistake tomorrow but we need to start seeing sn improvement very soon. As Morgan struggled too in midweek then Boli was left exposed and often double teamed and he was ripped apart. If we don't play him in these games then when can we? Then I guess we have written him off already.

If he is still playing so badly in a few weeks time then it is a serious worry.

Last edited:
He hss to be given game time to settle in with new team mates and a new style of play. These are the type of games he needs. He might even make another mistake tomorrow but we need to start seeing sn improvement very soon. As Morgan struggled too in midweek then Boli was left exposed and often double teamed and he was ripped apart. If we don't play him in theee games then when can we? Then I guess we have written him off already.

If he is still playing so badly in a few weeks time then it is a serious worry.

Without sounding entitled but we should be beating teams like Motherwell. Boli played well against St Johnstone. Put him in these games. Let him build his confidence and allow him to get to know his team mates before putting him in the big matches.......in saying that. Boli is now our most experienced LB so we would have the same issue with who ever replaced him ?‍♂️?‍♂️....suppose we always have hayes.....

What happens if Luca has a terrible game at LB....I mean shocking....own goal, red card kinda game?? Would you be as angry with him?? Geniune question BTW. I agree that boli had an absolute nightmare the other night.
Good point Lubo. We also had to spend most of last season reading complaints about Hayes not being fit to wear the jersey now he is a saviour!

Back