Preston

Lmcbhoy

Going to be in Preston for the derby on 3 April.
Dont do twitter or Facebook ( their chosen media) so wondered if anyone could give me info on Preston Emerald csc and where they watch the game, if they’re not at Celtic Park.
Thanks in advance
HH

Going to be in Preston for the derby on 3 April.
Dont do twitter or Facebook ( their chosen media) so wondered if anyone could give me info on Preston Emerald csc and where they watch the game, if they’re not at Celtic Park.
Thanks in advance
HH
Don't mean to take this too far down the religious route, Lmc, but there is a decent Catholic enclave in Preston and I don't think that it's a coincidence that the CSC is located in the Friargate. Some nice chapels and a lovely wee town.

Unfortunately - I didn't spend as much time as I would have liked there as I was billeted in feckin Bolton.

Don't mean to take this too far down the religious route, Lmc, but there is a decent Catholic enclave in Preston and I don't think that it's a coincidence that the CSC is located in the Friargate. Some nice chapels and a lovely wee town.

Unfortunately - I didn't spend as much time as I would have liked there as I was billeted in feckin Bolton.
Thanks SP.
My son is moving there and still hasn’t got the lie of the land so to speak.
Knew I’d get the info on here.
cheers
HH

Thanks SP.
My son is moving there and still hasn’t got the lie of the land so to speak.
Knew I’d get the info on here.
cheers
HH
It's a great destination, Lmc. Manchester is within kicking distance, get a wee weekend oot in Blackpool for a jolly and then he has the Pennines on his doorstep too.

Part of me wishes I stuck it out down there, as long as it was anywhere but feckin Bolton

From Preston you're not far from Liverpool at all. Liverpool is often called the 33rd county and it's much more pro-Irish than Glasgow. The bars all play the tunes with no hassle and only the weirdos don't love Celtic.

The Michael Davitt CSC is class and they send a bus up for most games.

I'm sure Preston is grand, but I'd tell your bhoy to take the short train ride for the bigger matches.

Back