Progress v Huns

The Danish midges will wipe them oot, Big Eric hates the huns.

If they are half decent they will knock them out. Last night Sevco were turgid, all the hype once again shown to be the figment of a medias deluded collective imaginings.

They were trying to talk up Aribo. He was fucking gash too. Wouldn’t get near our bench never mind team.

I laughed like fuck the whole game. Total pricks to a man.

If they are half decent they will knock them out. Last night Sevco were turgid, all the hype once again shown to be the figment of a medias deluded collective imaginings.

They were trying to talk up Aribo. He was fucking gash too. Wouldn’t get near our bench never mind team.

They are UTTER FUKIN ???..Pumpin the Mighty Oxford & St. Joe's & yet AGANE they're Fukin 'World Beataz' ?????..Draw wae Killie & Hibs then PUMPED by us & its 7 pts & League OVER!!?????..Sept 23rd & Gimps ??taxi will be SCREAMIN OOT THE CAR PARK!!???????

Aribo looks like a Young Eddie Grant & An sure dizny wannabe Dance???????..Yi get whit u pay fur & 300k is payment fur a Fukin DUD!!??????

Back