Provan

Has anybody seen the alledged admission in the hun newspaper that both Celtic and sevco were about to apply for entry to the English football association..
This all took place before the lies and deceit from both the SFA and sevco..
Now you can come out of hiding Mr Lawwell and explain why it took a secterian newspaper to break this news to us,and not the man who is supposed to have our best interests at heart...
Sorry Mr Lawwell I forgot ,,,you dont read documents,especially when it involves sevco and the sfa..

HH.

Jim Traynor and arse wipe crawling

4 July 2011 14:49

(Hi Craig, as agreed the following is what I think would cover the Sunday Mail piece. Youā€™ll notice I start with the Ā£15m but also that I havenā€™t quoted you on that amount. There might be one or two minor alterations between now and the deadline but these would only be cosmetic and grammatical once Iā€™ve had a final look.Thanks, JT.)

He then submits his Sunday Mail article to Craig Whyte in full, for Mr Whyteā€™s approval, quoting the Rangers boss on grand plans in the transfer market and writing about the Ā£15m to be spent buying the best.

Much of the article in fact is simply a string of quotes from Mr Whyte on his vision for Rangers after just a few weeks in the job.

The next day, Craig Whyte replies to Mr Traynor saying heā€™s satisfied the article can go in the paper, subject to a change:

Date: 15 July 2011 10:47
Subject: Re: Sunday piece.
To: jxxxxxx@xxxxxX
Hi Jim,

Only one thing ā€“ Iā€™d rather not be quoted being critical of a particular player, ie. Danns. Other than that itā€™s fine.

Best,

Craig

Just four minutes later Jim Traynor is emailing Craig Whyte straight back to assure him the offending quote will not appear in the Sunday Mail:

Date: 15 July 2011 10:51
Subject: Sunday piece.
To: cxxxxxx@xxxxxxx

No problem Craig. Itā€™s out. Thanks. JT.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is whatā€™s known as the ā€œsucculent lambā€ in the world of Glasgow journalism.

I am sure he does Shamrock,he has licked a few in his day..

HH.

6 JAN 2012 11.43
Hi Craig, havenā€™t been sacked, havenā€™t resigned despite all the rumours. However, Iā€™m almost certain I can get out within weeks if I insist. Do you want to talk? JT

6 JAN 2012 16.07

Hi Jim, Iā€™m back in Glasgow next Friday. Letā€™s meet up then and discuss. C.

6 JAN 2012 16.32

Okay, see you then.

Of course, thereā€™s nothing wrong in looking for a new job ā€“ we all do it all the time. And of course we donā€™t know the preamble to these texts, but the curio here is merely the context that an experienced journalist should apparently be seeking a job from Mr Whyte, should want to be part of his Rangers operation. Channel 4 News understands they did indeed meet and discuss a job at the club. One month after that text exchange ā€“ one year ago this week ā€“ Rangers filed legal papers at the Court of Sessions to appoint administrators.

Did James Traynor simply not know things were amiss?

Craig Whyte was banned by the Scottish football authorities from the game for bringing it into disrepute after Rangers ended up liquidated. They fined him Ā£200,000.

So there you have it. What so many fans long suspected is laid bare. James Traynor has since made it to Rangers under the new Charles Green regime on a reported six figure salary.

Today Mr Traynor, through channels at Ibrox, issued this statement to Channel 4 News: ā€œThese suggestions are malicious and misleading. Anyone who knows anything about events at Rangers knows that James Traynor, in his capacity as a journalist, was instrumental in exposing the activities of the Craig Whyte regime which are currently subject to criminal investigation.ā€

6 JAN 2012 11.43
Hi Craig, havenā€™t been sacked, havenā€™t resigned despite all the rumours. However, Iā€™m almost certain I can get out within weeks if I insist. Do you want to talk? JT

6 JAN 2012 16.07

Hi Jim, Iā€™m back in Glasgow next Friday. Letā€™s meet up then and discuss. C.

6 JAN 2012 16.32

Okay, see you then.

Of course, thereā€™s nothing wrong in looking for a new job ā€“ we all do it all the time. And of course we donā€™t know the preamble to these texts, but the curio here is merely the context that an experienced journalist should apparently be seeking a job from Mr Whyte, should want to be part of his Rangers operation. Channel 4 News understands they did indeed meet and discuss a job at the club. One month after that text exchange ā€“ one year ago this week ā€“ Rangers filed legal papers at the Court of Sessions to appoint administrators.

Did James Traynor simply not know things were amiss?

Craig Whyte was banned by the Scottish football authorities from the game for bringing it into disrepute after Rangers ended up liquidated. They fined him Ā£200,000.

So there you have it. What so many fans long suspected is laid bare. James Traynor has since made it to Rangers under the new Charles Green regime on a reported six figure salary.

Today Mr Traynor, through channels at Ibrox, issued this statement to Channel 4 News: ā€œThese suggestions are malicious and misleading. Anyone who knows anything about events at Rangers knows that James Traynor, in his capacity as a journalist, was instrumental in exposing the activities of the Craig Whyte regime which are currently subject to criminal investigation.ā€
They should increase traynors salary to Ā£10 million a year and everyone including the tea lady should get a million a year at least. That's how it works over there is it not? If the tea lady was on Ā£1 million per year year she'd make better tea? Total no brainer

Has anybody seen the alledged admission in the hun newspaper that both Celtic and sevco were about to apply for entry to the English football association..
This all took place before the lies and deceit from both the SFA and sevco..
Now you can come out of hiding Mr Lawwell and explain why it took a secterian newspaper to break this news to us,and not the man who is supposed to have our best interests at heart...
Sorry Mr Lawwell I forgot ,,,you dont read documents,especially when it involves sevco and the sfa..

HH.

I've heard a lot in recent days of how the Celtic supporters ought to get off the clubs backs especially at this time and I agree wholeheartedly with that sentiment. This would all so ,so very easily go away if someone at the club would simply just come out and tell us WHAT THE F**K IS HAPPENING??? Eh Peter do you know what's happening? Dermot do you know what's happening? Nicky do you know what's happening? COS WE BLOODY DONT AAAAARRRGH!! Someone grow a spine and tell us,it probably isn't going to be what we want to hear but we want to hear something. That at least is better than nothing. Lenny? You know what's happening? To hell with this I'm gony ask ronny deila bet he knows

Members online

Latest posts

Back