PSV versus Huns

Just wit is aw the hullaballoo about this lardy arse columbian burger lord?
He huzny kicked a baw for them in 6 months basically, why aw the greetin faces cos he’s no available for the nite?
Did they genuinely believe he wuda single handedly taken out PSV?
He is without compare, the most over rated player thats ever stepped onto a park here.
I canny wait for this game the nite, got a big bag of onion rings and a nice dip to enjoy whilst watching the dutch beatingshh the shitshhh out ofshhh zhe rangershhhh 😂

:oops: i'm hoping they find it in there conscience that gifting an extra £3-4m in xtra champions league payments to put towards our new hotel is a good thing and getting pumped like a sober senga on an bawned bus in europe is really feckin funny ,what with the cost of energy crisis a good laugh will warm us up

Despite what popular belief is in the SMSM regarding the imposters recent great European record
I believe they have won one of their last 12 games away from home in Europe and admiitedly that was Dortmund who couldn’t believe it themselves.
Let's hope there are no more freak results tonight. Get them out.

This game has no impact upon ourselves whatsoever and needs to be noted also.
The thought of Hun scum actually reaching CL gives myself the boak and aren't a team worthy of playing in such a competition as they are so shite.
This game is all about payback for the 10iar season imo.
Get the scummy bastards knocked out tonight and the fall out is going to be spectacular, anything else remains unthinkable

Back