QuadTreble dreams over?

cheezydee

Aye, a corona post. I’ve no doubt we’ll be awarded the 9 if anything were to happen as far as stopping/postponing the league.

BUT, I reckon the cup could be in jeopardy, and hence the 4th treble, which would be a crying shame records wise. There’s a real possibility closed door games are coming, and potentially cutting the season in its tracks. If that happens, I see them voiding they cup. This is about the only glimmer of joy a sevco fan is going to get this season

Aye, a corona post. I’ve no doubt we’ll be awarded the 9 if anything were to happen as far as stopping/postponing the league.

BUT, I reckon the cup could be in jeopardy, and hence the 4th treble, which would be a crying shame records wise. There’s a real possibility closed door games are coming, and potentially cutting the season in its tracks. If that happens, I see them voiding they cup. This is about the only glimmer of joy a sevco fan is going to get this season
If this virus kicks in here mate we can forget the league unless it is mathematically impossible for anybody to catch us.
Do you seriously think sevco would accept us being league champions when they have a loophole to stop it happening....never happen mate,
If we are declared champions,,who gets relegated and who gets into Europe..know what I mean mate..

HH.

If this virus kicks in here mate we can forget the league unless it is mathematically impossible for anybody to catch us.
Do you seriously think sevco would accept us being league champions when they have a loophole to stop it happening....never happen mate,
If we are declared champions,,who gets relegated and who gets into Europe..know what I mean mate..

HH.
League has said they’ll dish the title out if they need to stop it early. Europe & relegation are a bit more tricky, but I can’t see why same rules wouldn’t apply. I’m sure there would be claims put in though, but something will need to happen for Europe next year etc.

I reckon they’ll postpone the semi and see where things stand towards June. They might juggle the fixtures a bit and play semi & final close together, maybe even same weekend. This is abnormal circumstances.

I too won’t be surprised to see closed doors being held off until after sevco have got the cash in

Other than players/staff contracting the virus I see no reason whatsoever to either cut the season short or cancel the Scottish Cup. Games can still be played behind closed doors, not ideal playing to empty stadiums but both competitions can and should be concluded if everyone concerned is fit and well while fans will just have to make do with watching on TV.

As originally stated though, don’t be surprised to see the cup scrapped. Especially if the sevco have the sway we all think they do. They’ll be arguing mad for it at same time not scrapping games/making closed doors
it's the competition that makes money for the SFA , they'd be up shit creek without the income of the scottish cup , think they wil move to july so it fks up champions league qualifiers

Members online

Latest posts

Back