Questions about so called ex referees

I understand your concern Lubos but it all depends how VAR is implemented.
At the risk of repeating myself plus a with a wee bit extra.
In Oz not only do they show on the big screen what they see, they also broadcast
the reason for their decision so no hiding behind honest mistakes.
Its up to the Celtic board to insist that is what is brought in.
Yes I know if we have to depend on our board we are in trouble. :(
In principle I'd be in favour of VAR but worry about who will be reffing it. I said before that pretty much no clubs have large video screens here in Scotland so there is no means of them being broadcast to the fans in the stadium or even showing the reasons for their decision.

And we will come on here and moan....and boyd will tell us at half time that there was definite contact...and Keith Jackson will say the same in the paper. And the huns on sportscene will show from every angle how starfelts arm moved and although the contact was slight there was still contact.....the board stay quiet and that's your "outcry"

And to add to that, the same thing will happen in the other end...VAR won't look at it. Boyd won't mention it, Jackson will agnore it. Sportscene won't show it and our board will still stay quiet...
Ah I see the problem Lubos your listening and reading the wrong papers/sites.
I watch Celtic TV and listen to their commentary & only read Celtic sites like this one.
Try it, its much better for your health (blood pressure ect)

Ah I see the problem Lubos your listening and reading the wrong papers/sites.
I watch Celtic TV and listen to their commentary & only read Celtic sites like this one.
Try it, its much better for your health (blood pressure ect)
And that's the problem. Who listens to Celtic TV?? who reads celtic blogs?? Who moans on celtic forums?? Us. No one else. The media has won that battle. We are all in our little online corners listening to the "Internet bampots"....while sky, sportscene and the media outlets let's everyone else know that we get more assistance than anyone, we are as bad as the scum and our club is full of peadophile protectors. That's the media narrative in scotland. Do we really believe that if VAR is introduced they are all going to change overnight. Absolutely not. Scottish football fans who never saw the game on Monday will believe that hatate committed the worst foul in football....and they'll believe it 100%. Cause they aren't on our pages seeing the truth. The media control the narrative. People outside celtic will only know what the media want them to know. That's why there will be no outcry over dodgy VAR decisions. Because no one will know about them.

Last edited:
Who ever the 2 refs are would love bt sport of premier sport to get them on the programme and let Sutton n Stewart give them a grilling as they're the only 2 so far who have called there incompetence out

The reality is we have refs who don't know the rules ,don't apply the rules and only got bumped up the standings because of there leanings

Var will be a closed hun shop and will be worse as they will still make the rules up as they go along with no repercussions and no explanations needed or given ,,,,penalty to sevco

It makes you wonder if they watched the Hatate tackle as one of them said he went in with a straight leg which he didn't and he caught the front of the guys boot, throughout the game Utd players were late in tackles and coming through the back of our players(when they could get close to them) and a couple of times they rolled around as if someone hit them with a sledgehammer with the slightest contact.

It makes you wonder if they watched the Hatate tackle as one of them said he went in with a straight leg which he didn't and he caught the front of the guys boot, throughout the game Utd players were late in tackles and coming through the back of our players(when they could get close to them) and a couple of times they rolled around as if someone hit them with a sledgehammer with the slightest contact.
Yeah it's weird how they never see tackles made against us ,,,,,some folk would think they had an agenda

Read a bit about the utd player who reo went in against see the twat is leaving it for others to decide ,,,,,,seeing as his theatrical performance didn't work

And we will come on here and moan....and boyd will tell us at half time that there was definite contact...and Keith Jackson will say the same in the paper. And the huns on sportscene will show from every angle how starfelts arm moved and although the contact was slight there was still contact.....the board stay quiet and that's your "outcry"

And to add to that, the same thing will happen in the other end...VAR won't look at it. Boyd won't mention it, Jackson will agnore it. Sportscene won't show it and our board will still stay quiet...
Agree way your thoughts lubo,like a said in my earlier post am all for var if it’s not Scots manning the system!!like you a think they fuckers would twist it to any team we are against advantage!!giving the choice of them running it or go on without it ??am for keeping things as they are,,we won nine leagues a quadruple,treble treble,,,fuck all to fear,,

Yeah it's weird how they never see tackles made against us ,,,,,some folk would think they had an agenda

Read a bit about the utd player who reo went in against see the twat is leaving it for others to decide ,,,,,,seeing as his theatrical performance didn't work
the Utd player went down as if he had been caught by the same tackle his teammate Butcher did on Turnbull

I see two ex referees have criticised Chris Sutton and Michael Stewart about asking why John Beaton disallowed Celtic's second goal.
They have asked about the two pundits knowledge of the rules of the game without, of course, saying if their opinion was actually wrong.
I've followed football for 60+ years and I've never even heard of these two ex referees. They are obviously big pals with the Daily Express who are still chasing Lady Diana's killer.
They are also calling for Reo Hatate's suspension for the Rangers game. Does that not say it all. I don't think Reo has had a bad tackle since he came to Scotland but we must, in their opinion, see that he is banned for the game against "our Team." I'm glad I haven't heard about them before as they must have been pretty crap refs.
Lots of shots of Butchers studs on Turnbull's shin but not one of them can show you Hatate's studs on Freeman and yet all of them including Tam Courts comment say its the same tackle. If it is show Hatate's contact!

Only watched the last half hour of the United match, and was extremely tired in doing so, yet in that time there looked like 3 penalty shouts,
Taylor tackle within our area
Hand ball in the United box
Dembele pushed over in the box
To me upon first and only look seemed like 3 clear cut penalties imo, yet not awarded.
The GG goal incident and hatate tackle again only seen the one replay.
Like Chris Sutton said if cheating Beaton, doesn't know the rules and can't apply them, then the real question has to be asked, as to why he is even a mib at all?
The hatate tackle, i would agree that it was worthy of the straight red, but its the first tackle like that I believe a celtic player has made this season, yet as a team we have had to endure so many and all without any action either? And yet by all accounts it wasn't the only tackle made like that on the night earlier.
The lung tackle is as good as outlawed within the game nowadays, yet in Scotland its still remains very relevant within the game still, such is how far behind the times Scottish football still remains still, to the shame of the Scottish FA in keeping it so.
Yet again a cheating mib has to take centre stage upon a game, taking away the creditabity of the Scottish game, again the shame of the Scottish FA.
Yet the agenda, never gets questioned still?
Not for 1 minute will I believe cheating Beaton could get 5, possibly more relatively simple decisions so badly wrong, yet the cop out now for the bastards will be because of No VAR.
Seen enough of the sinister actions from mibs trying to dictate the outcome of games that only increases the level of corruption within the game still, again to the shame of the Scottish FA.
However now, I do believe that the agenda is going to be all about not giving any decision our way whatsoever for the rest of the season, as the template has already been made with the nonsense of how we have benifited from them with the aid of the Scottish media still.
The Scottish game remains the filthiest game in world football destroyed by cheating mibs and a Scottish FA fully intent on keeping the game that way, again the shame of the Scottish FA.
We have shown on plenty of occasions how the game could and should be played, yet the agenda been set wants to keep the game from growing in favour of hun shit, with no creditabity whatsoever, again the shame of the Scottish FA.

It’s not just about VAR to me it’s a game from the media and thier continues attack on Celtic players,take all this rubbish about Hatate and his tackle it’s like a dog with a bone if you watch the tackle it maybe a yellow at most he went for the ball there is no mallace intent yet when you look at some tackles that Celtic players and others have endured with not a word was printed in the media or tele if var is brought in? Whenever some teams are involved it will be the panels fault if they go against them but if it goes with them it will the best thing since sliced bread,75 this year and I have seen some horrendous tackles against Celtic players with the nothing in it for me or not even mentioned in the press and I don’t expect any change coming soon let’s face if we had HONEST VAR last season sevco would not have had as many penaltys even this season they have got away with some why the Celtic Board have not taken this to task is beyond me???

It’s not just about VAR to me it’s a game from the media and thier continues attack on Celtic players,take all this rubbish about Hatate and his tackle it’s like a dog with a bone if you watch the tackle it maybe a yellow at most he went for the ball there is no mallace intent yet when you look at some tackles that Celtic players and others have endured with not a word was printed in the media or tele if var is brought in? Whenever some teams are involved it will be the panels fault if they go against them but if it goes with them it will the best thing since sliced bread,75 this year and I have seen some horrendous tackles against Celtic players with the nothing in it for me or not even mentioned in the press and I don’t expect any change coming soon let’s face if we had HONEST VAR last season sevco would not have had as many penaltys even this season they have got away with some why the Celtic Board have not taken this to task is beyond me???
I think the termology needs to be cleared up Digger.
My understanding upon the lung tackle is when you lung in then a yellow is minium as its classed as reckless.
Now if the same tackle makes contact with a player then it's upgraded to a red as it's also classed as dangerous towards the opponent.
Now I've yet to see this applied properly yet within Scottish football still, so it's hardly any wonder hatate doesn't understand still what applies within Scotland still.
Tackles like that are allowed upon a celtic player, yet an outcry if we return the likes, been that way forever within Scottish football and yet to see any change within it still.

They show their utter hate by only focusing on our team no other reckless tackles or dodgy decisions get highlighted unless it's to show a red was really just a yellow or a player needing a talking to it's beyond pathetic now ,,,but fk em leave them to stew in there own pish

This bullshit every other week rolling oot 2 bitter orange bastard ex refs to try and legitimatise the narrative from the klan that everycunts trying to stop them winning this league u canny just throw out statements all the time but this particular bullshit needs blootered rite into fuckin touch it's a sustained attack from an ex refs angle surley one of the suits is having words way cunts at that paper to real it in a bit I've never seen them talk about Any fuckin huns dodgy decisions 🤬🤬🤬

Back