R.I.P.

What people should remember most about Kirk Douglas is his contribution in ending the Hollywood "black list" by insisting that screenwriter Dalton Trumbo's name be included on the credits for Douglas' most remembered movie, "Spartacus".
I did not know that icafiero never mind remember it 👍 good fact right there thank you for that

Hmmm read this guy raped Natalie Wood back in the day and many others.
Hell I've just typed in her name and loads about it came up instantly. Of course these are allegations that it says has been around for years natalie is dead in 81 and it's her sister who is/has produced a podcast on the subject, but stranger is that Robert Downey jr. Aka iron man has written a piece on it, USA twitter called out the golden globes for honouring him , it's very graphic some of the stuff ,6 hours of assault allegedly, some may find it disrespectful to post a link ,sorry to those people I'm posting a link

In the interest of fairness in that these are allegations not charges this link should balance up the previous link

Damn celebrity and fame doesn't matter who but if connected to Hollywood there Is always something seedy going on. Hollywood must be the biggest cesspit of depravity in the world outside of the theatre of hate in Glasgow

Aye, back in day Hollywood was very promiscuous, rumours of alcohol & drug fuelled party & orgies. Mr Douglas wasn't the hero he claimed tae be. So won't be shedding a tear for the cunt.

Aye, back in day Hollywood was very promiscuous, rumours of alcohol & drug fuelled party & orgies. Mr Douglas wasn't the hero he claimed tae be. So won't be shedding a tear for the cunt.

Having seen no proof of his alleged sins, I won't be castigating him. Didn't see all these allegations in the media while he was alive but there was plenty of time to take him to task if he was guilty of anything wrong.

Back