Rangers Oot

Tae the tune of ah wanna be Eduard! 🍺 🎼
Suits us to a tee that they think they have already won, everytime now we see the results. And it has to be a confidence booster for the players to see that all they need do is play our season at our pace , win our GIH and by the time we have played the same I could see us taking top spot at CP possibly before. They dont know what it takes to be champions because they've never been as such. If they thought that they would just stroll to the league as we played in splutters they are finding out now that it can be tougher on top , suddenly its every teams cup final just to play you and we know all about that , they are learning that theres more to the game than the 2 big Glasgow clubs and those teams have to be beaten. We were in a similar situation when hearts were runaway leaders early doors but we caught them , different management, time, players, support but still Celtic. They will be looking over their shoulders soon and now clubs on a level with St Mirren will see the opportunities they created and finally, hopefully start playing the game, they have no idea of what comes with real pressure and it will come. It's no longer only Celtic who believe we are capable of beating the rangers.

What the rangers 'fans' dont realise yet is that this is slippys last season in Scotland I'd bet . The rangers board cannot justify throwing more money like that after the ten has been completed never mind keep a proven losing manager in place. Similarly if he were to (not going to stop us) he will have a job in the EPL/championship waiting and that's the reason hes here. Wouldnt be surprised if hes on west broms radar now theyve sacked Bilic. That would be disastrous for west Brom not big on spending and more used to being under siege than laying siege to the opposition's goal. Wonder when the penny will drop. Maybe get some counter-misinformation going see which rags bite, Salford in for slippy G has the full backing of the board ( Scholes and Giggs Neville) 🤣🤫

What the rangers 'fans' dont realise yet is that this is slippys last season in Scotland I'd bet . The rangers board cannot justify throwing more money like that after the ten has been completed never mind keep a proven losing manager in place. Similarly if he were to (not going to stop us) he will have a job in the EPL/championship waiting and that's the reason hes here. Wouldnt be surprised if hes on west broms radar now theyve sacked Bilic. That would be disastrous for west Brom not big on spending and more used to being under siege than laying siege to the opposition's goal. Wonder when the penny will drop. Maybe get some counter-misinformation going see which rags bite, Salford in for slippy G has the full backing of the board ( Scholes and Giggs Neville) 🤣🤫

He needs tae up his game and hopefully that will be in the final
Tbf to eddy I think his game is already on an upwards trajectory, granted weve not seen his best but his goal against lille was a typical quality strike so more of them pls eddy , always get an buzz of excitement when he picks up the ba' just on the edge of the box cos you just know he can beat any defenders with those mazy runs at them. Was pleased for Taylor as well getting yet another assist in the kilmarnock game .

I love their pretendy 'dont care that much cos it's the big one were going for' SHITE!! I SMELL SHITE!!
Pardon me for using your title (winter), but I have a feeling re- Sevco.
MR Gerrard
We lost the unlostable, (my invention), we played, and now we face the winter of discontent.
Tavernier "Blow, blow thou winter wind. Thou art not so unkind as man's ingratitude,
(see Hun media).
Defoe, "Crabbed age and youth cannot live together.(Think he's feeling it).
Dave King, Re - Oldco "What's gone and what's past help, should be past grief"

Pardon me for using your title (winter), but I have a feeling re- Sevco.
MR Gerrard
We lost the unlostable, (my invention), we played, and now we face the winter of discontent.
Tavernier "Blow, blow thou winter wind. Thou art not so unkind as man's ingratitude,
(see Hun media).
Defoe, "Crabbed age and youth cannot live together.(Think he's feeling it).
Dave King, Re - Oldco "What's gone and what's past help, should be past grief"
👏 👏👏👏:ROFLMAO:🍺

Members online

Latest posts

Back