Rank speculation

Does anybody have what they consider an educated guess on the Adidas money? How many Tierneys worth of sponsorship are we getting? I'm hoping for three Tierneys worth but even two would be stellar.

Bizarrely on Follow Follow a bloke who claims to be in the know reckons £12 million per year.
2 1/2 KT over 5 years
Or 6/10 of a Haji junior or 1/3 of Alfies value

You'll have to ask BroonyNeedsAStatue. He's the one that brought it up.

I agree, I loved the wee lad, too, and here's a picture of him looking to see if Rangers are coming. They aren't.

View attachment 7982
Point being last year for a big Celtic man which I don’t doubt wee cunt never said once he didn’t want to leave Celtic and good luck to the millionaire formerly known as KT

Not speaking for BroonyNeedsAStatue, but I think the reference to Tierney had to do with how much Arsenal paid (or how much Celtic fleeced them) for him, and if I remember correctly it was 25M.

I honestly thought he was going to stay, but he didn't. As it turned out, it was a good decision for him, financially speaking. I still consider him a Celt.

Not speaking for BroonyNeedsAStatue, but I think the reference to Tierney had to do with how much Arsenal paid (or how much Celtic fleeced them) for him, and if I remember correctly it was 25M.

I honestly thought he was going to stay, but he didn't. As it turned out, it was a good decision for him, financially speaking. I still consider him a Celt.
Always will be.

Never in doubt just thought at the time for a bhoy who took great pleasure with a megaphone was extremely quiet 🤫 listen I would have done the exact same and am sure when most Celtic fans realise the sums involded they would have too

Never in doubt just thought at the time for a bhoy who took great pleasure with a megaphone was extremely quiet 🤫 listen I would have done the exact same and am sure when most Celtic fans realise the sums involded they would have too
Move tae arsenal. make the club £25million,family sorted for life, or stay in Scotland,get crippled,career over, tough wan! 🍺

Yep, just using him as a well known transfer sum. We are a selling club and the bhoy gave the club everything he had.

Members online

Latest posts

Back