Reality check

It's a given that there will be the usual triumphalist pish with that result they achieved today at mordor.

Kindly make the following points in the most gentile way focusing on there group rivals league positions at present.

screengrab-20181129-232349.jpgscreengrab-20181129-232426.jpgscreengrab-20181129-232509.jpg

We are playing the 1st placed and defending champions in the Norwegian and Austrian leagues and the 4th placed team in the Bundesliga. The one thats currently placed higher than Bayern Munich.screengrab-20181129-232349.jpgscreengrab-20181129-232426.jpgscreengrab-20181129-232509.jpg

Mind ma mates burd done the dirty on him with the prick years ago still slaughter him about it ?

Why its no yer mate that wiz the dirty?

Would never do that. Obviously no wi that anyway i have high standards but no-one holds a candle to my man for me. Not even ma Broony ?

I think people throw too much away for what?

When it comes down to it i have everything i want in my fella so why slum it wi anything less than everything i want.

Yer mates only got someone beneath him wrong.

HH Anthony ☘️

Why its no yer mate that wiz the dirty?

Would never do that. Obviously no wi that anyway i have high standards but no-one holds a candle to my man for me. Not even ma Broony ?

I think people throw too much away for what?

When it comes down to it i have everything i want in my fella so why slum it wi anything less than everything i want.

Yer mates only got someone beneath him wrong.

HH Anthony ☘️
He ended up marrying her a few years later ?picture of them walking into a hotel but nothing happened ??

Yeah but i wouldn’t share my man wi mother theresa if you get me. That shits no on ?

Anyway if he wiz daft enough to marry her then gets what he wanted to be real close to his heroe who walked out.

Feel a theme there Anthony ???

You never know it may well have been innocent perhaps she went back for a party or some ching or etchings or to cut his hair or something.

?

Yeah but i wouldn’t share my man wi mother theresa if you get me. That shits no on ?

Anyway if he wiz daft enough to marry her then gets what he wanted to be real close to his heroe who walked out.

Feel a theme there Anthony ???

You never know it may well have been innocent perhaps she went back for a party or some ching or etchings or to cut his hair or something.

?
? She told him it was a party lol heard he likes his ching but thats another story of?

Now that shoulda been yer opener pal

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Don’t mind me PMSL at yer mate ?
Killed him honestly remember my other pal winding him up saying McGregor had some chopper on him ?????? talk aboot gettin humiliated lol

Musta been shite when he landed back in poxville. Applauding the guy that may have slept wi yer mrs. I don’t trust huns. They don’t know how to behave. ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back