Reality check

Well we witnessed a shocking performance if you dare to call it that? personally it's been on the cards for a while now if we're being honest! but if we sign the proper player for the proper positions then we can get back to winning ways? I tend to think that this time of year is the most difficult time to get the quality that we need, which brings me to ask "why on earth did the board not go that extra mile in the summer"? we and they knew that we needed to strengthen for the season ahead and now we are found wanting but I see lawell sees fit to take a bonus of £2.3m. how can one man justify taking such an obscene amount for basically hindering the progress on the playing field? I believe that the winning of a European trophy would justify that bonus ! Saturday was a wake up call that in my mind must be addressed and addressed immediately what does anyone else think?

He should donate every penny of that money to charity. People like Lawwell represent how far Celtic has come from its uniquely charitable, altruistic origins. The fans keep that side of it alive and the club sometimes responds to that. But the fans are the engines of it. But no person deserves that amount of money for being the chief executive of a fitba club. Such greed would've absolutely shocked Brother Walfrid. It ought to shock us. But, then again, Lawwell and Celtic are hardly the worst.

Members online

Latest posts

Back