Rebel Rossa

Goldfinch67

I don't know why I hadn't watched it sooner but I recently watched the documentary 'Rebel Rossa' on Netflix. The documentary is made by Jeramiah O'Donovan Rossa's great grandchildren who live in NY. I would thoroughly recommend it if you haven't seen it, particularly as there is no football worth watching on TV. I am sure many of the rest of the group will have watched it - its fantastic viewing.

Oddly I had just taken my wife's friends on the tour at Glasnevin Cemetery in Dublin which they loved and when I saw this documentary advertised it was really poignant having just visited his resting place.

So if you are bored with the telly this is not a bad ways to spend a few hours - great documentary. HH

I don't know why I hadn't watched it sooner but I recently watched the documentary 'Rebel Rossa' on Netflix. The documentary is made by Jeramiah O'Donovan Rossa's great grandchildren who live in NY. I would thoroughly recommend it if you haven't seen it, particularly as there is no football worth watching on TV. I am sure many of the rest of the group will have watched it - its fantastic viewing.

Oddly I had just taken my wife's friends on the tour at Glasnevin Cemetery in Dublin which they loved and when I saw this documentary advertised it was really poignant having just visited his resting place.

So if you are bored with the telly this is not a bad ways to spend a few hours - great documentary. HH
I know a Red Rebel on here, goldfinch...........they know who they are!

Watched it in the wee hours of this morning and a hero is risen again.

Highly recommended

image.jpg

Back