Refs anti CELTIC

Pom190

How long are we going to stand and allow Lanarkshire Referees to give horrendous decisions against us. I’ve been a Celtic Fan all my life, 64yrs and have seen terrible, terrible decisions made against us. Then I thought one day this will NOT be allowed, with all the technology nowadays it’s blatantly obvious that the referees are trying their hardest to deny Celtic of achieving anything.
When will someone intervene and get this STOPPED? When.

I
How long are we going to stand and allow Lanarkshire Referees to give horrendous decisions against us. I’ve been a Celtic Fan all my life, 64yrs and have seen terrible, terrible decisions made against us. Then I thought one day this will NOT be allowed, with all the technology nowadays it’s blatantly obvious that the referees are trying their hardest to deny Celtic of achieving anything.
I’m 10 years behind you Pom and sadly nothing will be done VAR could help but the SFA are correctly named, sweet fuck all. They or the brothers will do nothing. But they will do everything in their power to help 1 team, which is strange as it’s only 6 years old.

HH☘️

Firstly perhaps when referees have to indicate any alegiance they may have to a particular team but because of the Lanarkshire Referees Association and all that entails then don't hold your breath waiting for it to happen

Secondly maybe when referees are allowed to come out publicly after a match and explain their decisions but as in the last paragraph don't hold your breath for that to happen either

What I would ask if anyone knows Has Wee Wully refereed a HUNS game dsince thé sent their letter to the SFA complaining against him?

HH?

Operation ‘stop the ten’ is now ramped up to full panic mode

They're more shoite than biased.

It’s magic ya know, the lodge the refs SFA stop 10 in a row. Sings Keith (Java’s slug) Jackass and Jim Shite. But not when we score more goals. Ya barstewards. Mon the Hoops.

HH?

Regarding today's performance by Beaton..he gave them foul after foul,ignored blatant fouls and jersey pulling..Morelas assaulted 3 Celtic players and Candyarse booted Brown after a contested drop ball with Brown and Jack.. Refs are now using the compliance prat to give retrospective punishment because they are shit scared to referee properly....Morelas will keep doing his thing, and be joined with Candyarse and their Goalie because they can get away with it....Yes our performance was poor...but it was honest...Can't say the same for Beaton.

Guys im a ref in dundee sadly too old now to be a cheating bastard which i would be but il tell u now that cnt fleming is a cheating orange bastard and the lanarkshire mafia wont be beaten we dont stand a chance

Beaton actually gave rangers a free kick when el buffolo missed a tackle and obstructed broony by sliding in

Probably it was Broony's fault for not seeing the challenge coming in, not trapping the ball between his ankles and not doing an evasive forward somersault... in Beaton's match report.

The only reason we always go on about this is because sevco fans referee our games, now if I was referee I would give them nothing, which would be a discrace to the integrity of the game, the difference is if I ended up being a ref it would be a helluva short career, whereas these barstewards are now openly mocking us (Kenny Clark) only in Scotland could they get away with it, when was the last time you heard English fans chanting who's the mason in the black, sad thing is, , it's never going to change.

The only reason we always go on about this is because sevco fans referee our games, now if I was referee I would give them nothing, which would be a discrace to the integrity of the game, the difference is if I ended up being a ref it would be a helluva short career, whereas these barstewards are now openly mocking us (Kenny Clark) only in Scotland could they get away with it, when was the last time you heard English fans chanting who's the mason in the black, sad thing is, , it's never going to change.
check "anyone but celtic" video by paul larkin benignus, all will be revealed! HH.

I think Collum gave the penalty against Izzy at Pitoddrie because the fans shouted for it. He probably did so on the basis that they couldn't all be wrong. Sound refereeing logic!

Members online

Latest posts

Back