religious exemption

I'm been reliably informed Winning Captains is in negotiation with STV regards a potential Reality TV Spinoff; 'Behind The Noise'.

"Will SP ever admit that he stole shammys pink shoes?? And will shammy ever admit her undying love for him??"
"Is Docco and Bigians love on the rocks after Bigian found out thay docco has been sending pictures of his hands to other people???"
And is love blossoming between our very own 26 and TET???"

Find out tonight on "BEHIND THE NOISE!!!"

"Will SP ever admit that he stole shammys pink shoes?? And will shammy ever admit her undying love for him??"
"Is Docco and Bigians love on the rocks after Bigian found out thay docco has been sending pictures of his hands to other people???"
And is love blossoming between our very own 26 and TET???"

Find out tonight on "BEHIND THE NOISE!!!"
Or 'How a wee elf can turn a gown man into a quivering, angry wreck'.

Just when we’re on the subject of religion just to say I attended mass for the first time since lock down stopped me from doing so and all I can say is It’s great to be back and what a feeling it was to be back, a club like no other and open to all but just so proud to be in a position to follow in the footsteps of brother walfrid and legends and devout Roman Catholic like Tommy Burns.
Just incase anyone thinks I have a agenda or anything like it I don’t I’m just keeping to the topic of the thread and sharing my beliefs like everyone else. C’MON THE POPES 11 🇻🇦🍀✊

Members online

Latest posts

Back