Remembering our Beau

DILLIGAF

Apologies if anyone has an issue with me posting this, or for me taking up anyone's time, but it's a sad, but bittersweet day for us, as we are remembering a very special family member today, our Beau,
who passed on this day 3 years ago
He touched everyone he met and people still talk about him today
Georgia has a lot of the same traits but has not replaced him but like Beau, she came along at a time when we needed her
Beau had a 'job', visiting the local care home and the residents loved our boy deeply, and he became a puppy whenever we were going to his 'work'
Love and miss you Beau, you were Lilianas 'Bosey Wosey' and she met you on the first day you came to us, and you never left her side, or her heart, she still talks about her first dog
🥰
and you watch over her still
Give your dog a special hug today, they are blessings sent to make our lives better
❤️
🐾
🐾
❤️
First pic is at the seniors care facility where he met so many lovely residents, this was Maureen who is hugging him, her Scottish accent was a magnet to our Boy ;-)
Beau and Maureen 1.jpg Like our Geogia, Beau loved his comfort and this was his favourite place to snooze Beau Saturday morning snooze and smile (1).jpg Beau chilling 1.jpg This was Shammy's favourite pic and the one where she said she was going to 'kidnap' him lolBeau Bear 1.jpg BEAU .jpg And the last pic was when we let his fur grow out before a grooming, he really was a big cuddly bear...Thank you for indulging me on this sad day HH

Apologies if anyone has an issue with me posting this, or for me taking up anyone's time, but it's a sad, but bittersweet day for us, as we are remembering a very special family member today, our Beau,
who passed on this day 3 years ago
He touched everyone he met and people still talk about him today
Georgia has a lot of the same traits but has not replaced him but like Beau, she came along at a time when we needed her
Beau had a 'job', visiting the local care home and the residents loved our boy deeply, and he became a puppy whenever we were going to his 'work'
Love and miss you Beau, you were Lilianas 'Bosey Wosey' and she met you on the first day you came to us, and you never left her side, or her heart, she still talks about her first dog
🥰
and you watch over her still
Give your dog a special hug today, they are blessings sent to make our lives better
❤️
🐾
🐾
❤️
First pic is at the seniors care facility where he met so many lovely residents, this was Maureen who is hugging him, her Scottish accent was a magnet to our Boy ;-)
View attachment 25433 Like our Geogia, Beau loved his comfort and this was his favourite place to snooze View attachment 25432 View attachment 25431 This was Shammy's favourite pic and the one where she said she was going to 'kidnap' him lolView attachment 25430 View attachment 25429 And the last pic was when we let his fur grow out before a grooming, he really was a big cuddly bear...Thank you for indulging me on this sad day HH
The Beau Geste Dill ...HH !!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back