Resolution 12 – The Silver Bullet

As the Celtic AGM approaches...

Used to read his posts in the Celtic blog always begging for cash as he faced penury
Sadly his views on other subjects was like the News of the World exclusive. Stopped reading his pish and having read the link still think he’s full o pish. And self importance as far as I am concerned he can concomitanthimselftofuck.
sorry but not my cup o tea

HH 🍀

Used to read his posts in the Celtic blog always begging for cash as he faced penury
Sadly his views on other subjects was like the News of the World exclusive. Stopped reading his pish and having read the link still think he’s full o pish. And self importance as far as I am concerned he can concomitanthimselftofuck.

HH 🍀
The football is one thing but his other conspiracy theories are downright dangerous.

I think the actions (inaction) of our board needs to be questioned ,I cannot think of any logical reason for the questions asked by the res 12 guys to have taken anywhere near this long to be addressed.

IMO leaving the process to one of the most corrupt bodies in the history of football should never have been an option for our board. By all means ask them the question but the way I see it ,they are asking us to leave it to them with their asking for shareholders to vote down the moving the request to Uefa or the police .

For me they are are as happy as the SFA to stonewall the investigation in the hope our supporters will tire of the whole thing .

If that turns out to be the case then I will have to console myself with the fact that a day out watching a Scottish football game will be more about the social element of the day and the so called game is of no consequence

I think the actions (inaction) of our board needs to be questioned ,I cannot think of any logical reason for the questions asked by the res 12 guys to have taken anywhere near this long to be addressed.

IMO leaving the process to one of the most corrupt bodies in the history of football should never have been an option for our board. By all means ask them the question but the way I see it ,they are asking us to leave it to them with their asking for shareholders to vote down the moving the request to Uefa or the police .

For me they are are as happy as the SFA to stonewall the investigation in the hope our supporters will tire of the whole thing .

If that turns out to be the case then I will have to console myself with the fact that a day out watching a Scottish football game will be more about the social element of the day and the so called game is of no consequence
I can understand the Res12 guys allowing this to be kicked along the road untill after the court case but that is when the buck should have stopped

The club by asking the SFA to basically investigate itself is shocking and screams that our board know something we don't and don't want it coming out ,the nimmo smith debacle proves they can't be trusted yet our board did fk all on that front to

What we need to know just now and not after the AGM is what is our next move on this , as it will certainly be voted down by the board they have the numbers and have played everyone as a fool

HH 🍀
Everything he rights has been picked up from everyone else , as for Desmond doing any deals with Murray thats stuff of utter fantasy

expect more shite in the run up to the AGM ,his sources are always wrong never once has he hit the target on anything

The football is one thing but his other conspiracy theories are downright dangerous.
Football in any country these days reaches such huge audiences that its inevitable it will be hijacked for peoples/groups in order to get their policies and stand on situations òut there unfortunately. It reminds me of a saying my wee ma once used to "away an boil yer heid"

The Celtic board are covering up the real truth of res 12, they are involved and that is why they are trying to bury it, but we must keep it at the forefront , will be going to AGM to vote with the res12 guys , urge you if you are a shareholder do the same please , if this is voted down and buried , it will show that cheating and corruption are alive and well and that cheats do win , they were on the operating table needing a transplant to keep them alive , and it looks like we gave them it , if the shoe had been on the other foot Murray would have buried us
Fucking shameful

The Celtic board are covering up the real truth of res 12, they are involved and that is why they are trying to bury it, but we must keep it at the forefront , will be going to AGM to vote with the res12 guys , urge you if you are a shareholder do the same please , if this is voted down and buried , it will show that cheating and corruption are alive and well and that cheats do win , they were on the operating table needing a transplant to keep them alive , and it looks like we gave them it , if the shoe had been on the other foot Murray would have buried us
Fucking shameful

There’s no doubt Res 12 will be voted down as you put it.....the custodians of our Club have the numbers.....it’s what happens afterwards that will be important.....if/when the Board officially show their hand.....then it’s up to everyone who cares about the integrity of our Club.....to make their voices known and get solidly behind what happens next

There’s no doubt Res 12 will be voted down as you put it.....the custodians of our Club have the numbers.....it’s what happens afterwards that will be important.....if/when the Board officially show their hand.....then it’s up to everyone who cares about the integrity of our Club.....to make their voices known and get solidly behind what happens next
That's when the fight starts ,just as the other board ignored us at there peril then this board will come up against a different beast well versed in taking the fight to them , the Res12 guys have played by the rules ,gave em enough rope if they want to go ahead and hang themselves then hell mend them

A good read if anyones interested and dizny have a boax

Falcov posted it earlier kelly! ye need tae get a boax!

Members online

Latest posts

Back