Respect

Woodbinebhoy

Could someone remind Andy Walker that respect is a two-way street? He seems to expect that all the respect should just come from Celtic to him and gets really upset if anyone criticises him or ignores his inane ramblings. We thank you Andy for all the sterling service you gave to Celtic as a player but since becoming one of the very few Ex Celts who actually got the job you've got you must have promised sincerely to "Kiss Ass" for your corn. When I think of all the ex Celtic players who have continued to respect the club after leaving I think you fit in as a resounding creep.
Tell me folks, why is it that all the ex Rangers players walk into Plum pundit jobs but you have to be really anti Celtic (if you're an ex player) to get on board. I don't include John Hartson, Chris Sutton or Craig Gordon, oh, and I have a lot of respect for Michael Stewart. You can tell respect when you hear it so don't anyone try to kid me that there's too much fairness in the Scottish game.

When Walker talks about nothing coming out of Celtic Park to the fans, he really means the media are struggling for real news and therefore today's story is a red herring with no content , nothing coming out of Celtic Park to the fans, and the fans will be waiting on news of what Andy?

Stop making up titles with no content ya wee soup taking turncoat. Fuck off away from Celtic Park and it's business the stench is nauseating,

Members online

Latest posts

Back