Rodgers Charged by the Sevco Fukin ARSEHOLES (SFA)

Sean Tbl Tbl

Well it's official, hearing set fur March 28th! You can DEMAND Cunts NEVER get tae ref ur games again, u can Fuk Sponsorship deals & Fuk Aw dun but speak the truth & ur up in front ae these Blazered Fukin 🤡🤡🤡.. Tell them tae Fuk their VAR & get Beltrami on the Fukin case.. Fuk these Cunts!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Gerrard after his 1st game which was at Aberdeen said the refs have been against this club for years no case to answer, every time they get away with shit time for Celtic to get the lawyers too earn their money and shut the SFA up for good pull the payments for funding VAR it only really helps one team

SFA----- please Mr sevco forgive us for having done something to offend you although we didn't but forgive us anyway.
Referees Union----- what's that complete silence, and can't back Willie collum up against the sevco and msm onslaught after he made the right decision.
SFA---- brendan Rogers how dare you ya dirty fenian gutter snipe yer getting banned for bringing the game into disrepute we take a firm stand against these sort of things when it comes to celtic dirty fenians.
Referees Union----- this is a shocking state of affairs how dare anyone especially a dirty fenian manager of celtic say anything about our officials we will stand by them all ,well nearly all them

SFA----- please Mr sevco forgive us for having done something to offend you although we didn't but forgive us anyway.
Referees Union----- what's that complete silence, and can't back Willie collum up against the sevco and msm onslaught after he made the right decision.
SFA---- brendan Rogers how dare you ya dirty fenian gutter snipe yer getting banned for bringing the game into disrepute we take a firm stand against these sort of things when it comes to celtic dirty fenians.
Referees Union----- this is a shocking state of affairs how dare anyone especially a dirty fenian manager of celtic say anything about our officials we will stand by them all ,well nearly all them
Fukin SCUM RALOTAETHEM!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. FIGHT THIS AW THE WAY THE SPINELESS HUN BASTARDS!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Fukin SCUM RALOTAETHEM!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. FIGHT THIS AW THE WAY THE SPINELESS HUN BASTARDS!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
The celtic board cannot take this lying down, if we do we will be no better than the sfa in the way they react to sevco when they break the rules all the time.the time for being spineless is over action is called for if no action is taken well thiers seats at the back of the bus on offer Sean.

Here we go again, been watching this going on and off for years with refs and SFA staff as we know, your not allowed to say biased in the media or radio , they say it doesn't happen Bullshit we all know it happens, even unconscious bias . Are the SFA and commentators not all I must add saying the refs are whiter than white, we thought that about our police and look at them now again not them all , rapists , murderers, taking photos of dead bodies perverts, So if the police can be corrupt don't tell me that refs cant . We all know some of them are, get it fixed or get the SFA voted out now.

I really hope Celtic go in all guns blazing and blasts these cheating bastards with everything we have. Take no prisoners and smash this corrupt organisation into the ground. Do NOT hold back in anything said and let everyone know that there will be carnage if they try to continue to screw us.

Here we go again, been watching this going on and off for years with refs and SFA staff as we know, your not allowed to say biased in the media or radio , they say it doesn't happen Bullshit we all know it happens, even unconscious bias . Are the SFA and commentators not all I must add saying the refs are whiter than white, we thought that about our police and look at them now again not them all , rapists , murderers, taking photos of dead bodies perverts, So if the police can be corrupt don't tell me that refs cant . We all know some of them are, get it fixed or get the SFA voted out now.
It is about time our board, not only fights this but let's the arseholes at the Sfa that know that we will fight this through uefa, fifa, Cas and every court in the UK and Europe, its time to tell them that although the huns threaten to burn the whole cabal down we actually have the money to do it, and instead of putting out statements saying how disappointed they are that the only things they should say is that the matter is in the hands of our lawyers and we won't back away from this fight. They should also go after the Scottish referees association and ask them why they didn't make a similar statement when the huns went after Gollum. The practice of dealing with the Sfa behind closed doors has failed, if liewell wants to use the msm as is his fondness it's about time he did this to our advantage. As for the team, well bhoys, let's start the fightback by skelping the drug dealers anti-footballers and ensure we get to the next round of the cup. HH. COYBIG💚

The celtic board cannot take this lying down, if we do we will be no better than the sfa in the way they react to sevco when they break the rules all the time.the time for being spineless is over action is called for if no action is taken well thiers seats at the back of the bus on offer Sean.
Exactly m8, We're the BIGGEST CLUB in Scotland no matter what the FILTH say! We told the SCUM they wurny getting any tickets fur New Yr game & SFA dun Fuk Aw, time as I say we stop the VAR Money which will result in it being BINNED.. FUK THEM!! 🤬🤬🤬

The main trouble is not just that justice is not being done. It's not being SEEN to be done either. The whole secrecy surrounding VAR and the way it's being implemented is what's putting the Refs under pressure, and that is down to THEM, and The SFA.
How the Fuk can the Sky commentators hear what's being said & the watching public can't? 🤔🤔🤬🤬🤬.. STINKS TAE HIGH HEAVEN, BENT AS A NINE BOB NOTE!! 🤬🤬🤬

Sevco and their baldy manager painted a target on an officials back a couple of months ago. Not a peep from the SFA.
Same on Sat as well m8 when Murderwell dun them.. Baldy wiz Greetin eez DUD players needed protection!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. 2 games they've lost since Uncle Fester took oor & they've wanted a Ref sin die & protection fur wee 'Office' Gareth coz he's PISH!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is just censorship by an organisation corrupt to the core
Akin to Putin arresting and murdering anyone who tries to speak the truth, we have the SFA frightened of anyone within Scottish Football saying it as it is
I've a feeling BR won't back away from his statements and nor should he.
In fact i've a feeling he may double down knowing his ego

This is just censorship by an organisation corrupt to the core
Akin to Putin arresting and murdering anyone who tries to speak the truth, we have the SFA frightened of anyone within Scottish Football saying it as it is
I've a feeling BR won't back away from his statements and nor should he.
In fact i've a feeling he may double down knowing his ego
Let’s hope so stg..am sick to death of this recurring shit..

Members online

Latest posts

Back