Rodgers letter to Celtic fans,

Ray

As on Express this evening,
It has been a real honour to serve the club and it’s supporters across the past three seasons,I have been a Celtic supporter all my life,and the reason I came o Glasgow was to work for the club I had such love and affection for !!!!!!!!!!!
All very well, it is not the leaving that rankles,it is HOW the leaving happened,,maybe he should think about that,wonder how many trophies he will win in the next three years ,hh

It has been a real honour to serve the club and it’s supporters across the past three seasons,I have been a Celtic supporter all my life,and the reason I came o Glasgow was to work for the club I had such love and affection for !!!!!!!!!!!
All very well, it is not the leaving that rankles,it is HOW the leaving happened,,maybe he should think about that,wonder how many trophies he will win in the next three years ,hh
aye ray,he can wipe his arse wi'his letter!

Thought about addressing the leicester fans before giving the Celtic fans a paltry skimmed backward glance.

Feck off Dafty.

Only trophy that cnut will win is the Pointless Celebrity’s show if he’s lucky. Or maybe get in the Jungle wi wee Dec just don’t let Ant drive you there aw fuck it let Ant drive.
Bye bye bawbag. Mon the Hoops

HH ☘️?

What a Self-aggrandising prick! I'll never forget what he did when he was here, it was glorious, but I'll also never forget the manner in which he left. Said he was always a Celtic fan, said he was in his dream job, and then fucks off to Leicester!
Feckin Leicester!
He can go and fuck off. I hope Leicester get relegated and his piles give him gyp! I got banned from KDS for a sweary rant against Dembele and what a prick he was, I'm more than ready to be booted off here for slating that Quisling cunt.

He gave us 2 and a half years and seven trophies. His departure though not unexpected is disappointing in its timing. He could have been a legend. No more. I stated earlier not NL. However. NL is in charge. Forget the past look forward to airplanes on the pitch and the hurt they will feel when NL is in charge of the hunskelping. Feel the fury of the SMSM when Lenny calls them out for the sectarian chanting and see if he is called out as being at fault again. Steve Clarke would have been my choice but he will be good back up for when the hordes of mordor spill their bile and NL is being blamed merely for being catholic

What a Self-aggrandising prick! I'll never forget what he did when he was here, it was glorious, but I'll also never forget the manner in which he left. Said he was always a Celtic fan, said he was in his dream job, and then fucks off to Leicester!
Feckin Leicester!
He can go and fuck off. I hope Leicester get relegated and his piles give him gyp! I got banned from KDS for a sweary rant against Dembele and what a prick he was, I'm more than ready to be booted off here for slating that Quisling cunt.
Don’t think you will be booted off, reading all the other comments hh

He gave us 2 and a half years and seven trophies. His departure though not unexpected is disappointing in its timing. He could have been a legend. No more. I stated earlier not NL. However. NL is in charge. Forget the past look forward to airplanes on the pitch and the hurt they will feel when NL is in charge of the hunskelping. Feel the fury of the SMSM when Lenny calls them out for the sectarian chanting and see if he is called out as being at fault again. Steve Clarke would have been my choice but he will be good back up for when the hordes of mordor spill their bile and NL is being blamed merely for being catholic

Well said Donnelly
There's a lot of emotional posts & understandable, given our love for our club and the way in which this whole thing has been handled, especially after having read supposed statements by BR, about being the manager at Celtic
Mind you, was in the paper, so it MUST be true
We'll get behind NL and the team and starting tomorrow, we'll see how they've been affected by this
My first thought after seeing BR in the stands at Leicester was; "Wonder who he'll come in for, come the Summer ?"
YNWA LENNY
HH

Back