Rodgers to launch raid for Celtic stars

wait for smsm's interviews with Celtic player's, "will you still be here next season" are leicester showing interest" "do you see your future at Celtic" then the rumours,rodgers in for KT,Sinclair unhappy, Cal Mac want's to play at a higher level, blah,blah,feckin blah!!!

wait for smsm's interviews with Celtic player's, "will you still be here next season" are leicester showing interest" "do you see your future at Celtic" then the rumours,rodgers in for KT,Sinclair unhappy, Cal Mac want's to play at a higher level, blah,blah,feckin blah!!!
Hope tae fuck it's koubassi, benyui,Gamboa, Hendry, Commper, and any other dross he bought.?

To be fair big Dez will be fuming at the manner of the departure. Things couldn't of been peachy behind the scenes for him to jump in the manner he did.
I wasnt covinced BR would of been here past the summer. The last two windows activity especially January convinced me. It was clear stopgap hiring

To be fair big Dez will be fuming at the manner of the departure. Things couldn't of been peachy behind the scenes for him to jump in the manner he did.
I wasnt covinced BR would of been here past the summer. The last two windows activity especially January convinced me. It was clear stopgap hiring
Agree with that but he knew the score before he signed up and put in the mix highest ever paid manager of Celtic. Nothing to do with the board or PL mate.

Been posted that Rodgers at Lennoxtown earlier to say goodbye to the players,if he was to try and get some of them, would they be willing to go,maybe the foreigners,?but the home grown players !!!!!!they are probably very well aware of how the fans feel about how this was done,and reading all the forums,tweets etc,know exactly what is going on,hh

Was thinking about BR’s influence on the squad the past year or so, and in light of today’s news as well as the new information coming out in the blogs (not least of which is James’), how on earth, and more importantly why, was BR allowed to stay on after last summer???

Dembele’s parting shots on Twitter has a whole different meaning today than it did last August.

And Boyata supposedly threw a similar tantrum but was talked into staying and running down his contract at Celtic. Is everything on the up and up there, or is he about to sign a pre-contract with Leicester for big money? Or was his tantrum, like Dembele’s, down to his relationship with BR breaking down and now we find him more open to extending at Celtic?

Are we about to find out that Griff’s mental health issues are resolved now that BR is gone and replaced with Lenny?

I clearly don’t have any insight into what’s been going on, but I do think these events give a different impression than they did originally. And if the board was clued into all of this as James suggests, why on earth didn’t they do something about it sooner? It’s incompetence at a minimum... ?

Back