Rodgers to launch raid for Celtic stars

This is an obvious time for the sleekit ones to try to divide us.....I think there very well may be one in particular who is flying under the radar.....all so subtly

To be fair mate this isn't and should never be an echo chamber. We will always disagree with each other on various issues especially when it comes to the club we're all passionate about but if you think someone is claiming to be a Celtic supporter when they're not then test your theory and call them out on it!

HH.

I hope the players are as sickened with him as I am. I tried to use sensible thinking all day, but the more iv'e thought about it, the more it's annoyed me into a rage. I hope to fuck Leicester go down,and he's out a job come May.

Utter Cunt.
I've not seen any messages on the tinternet from players wishing him well and good luck

I've not seen any messages on the tinternet from players wishing him well and good luck

There are a bunch of Facebook pages of Celtic fans who are exchanging gunfire over the topic. I've been shooting along with the "Fuck Brendan Rodgers" side, but on the whole, I hate those pages. Most of them are for, "Can I get a Hail Hail for my dog?" and not much more.

Back