Rogic attracting interest?

Tom Rogic-----away

Jamsie-------away.

Media ????.

Remind me again who we are playing this weekend....

Usually when the huns are playing someone their media poodles link one of the opposition with a move to ipox on a free next season.Cant do that with us so its operation sell everyone, it will get worse as the week goes on, before Sunday I predict a ?newspaper will tell us who our next manager will be and try to get at Neil..

Wont work ya zombie bassas.

The big wizard is struggling a bit coming back after his knee OP and that is to be expected.
Big Tam is essential on our March to 10,with a pre season and no international tournament's to contend with the wizard of Oz will be back to his wizardry and magic to skelp that lot once again. HH

Tom Rogic-----away

Jamsie-------away.

Media ????.

Usually when the huns are playing someone their media poodles link one of the opposition with a move to ipox on a free next season.Cant do that with us so its operation sell everyone, it will get worse as the week goes on, before Sunday I predict a ?newspaper will tell us who our next manager will be and try to get at Neil..

Swapping rogic for hooper, no bad swap they are saying.

Tom Rogic-----away

Jamsie-------away.

Media ????.

Listen to the shite being spoken about LG Saying he's been sacked Its always the same at the Glasgow derby

Listen to the shite being spoken about LG Saying he's been sacked Its always the same at the Glasgow derby
Always the same . They've know resorted to headline news at night ,that They've offered a contract to some dude in France. "Offered" a contract ? What happened to signing someone then making it headline news. Stv are trying to rouse up the gullible Tumpiets before Sunday. Bullshit and I'm pissing myself laughing at the thought of them trying to dampen down the hoops 8th title and our March to 10. Fecking reeks of desperation. HH

Latest posts

Back