Rogic

A

Anthony

Its just been confirmed the big hunskelpers out of the Glasgow derby.Think he'll be a big loss as he always turns it on against the manky mob but we have McGregor or Christie to fill his roll so think we'll be fine ?

For me, I'd bring Ntcham in. Play him along with Calmac, with Forrest, Christie and Sinclair, big Ed up front. I think Ntcham is getting sharper and sharper. Very good today. Getting back to his best - he was absolutely outstanding against Sevco in September, even without the goal.

For me, I'd bring Ntcham in. Play him along with Calmac, with Forrest, Christie and Sinclair, big Ed up front. I think Ntcham is getting sharper and sharper. Very good today. Getting back to his best - he was absolutely outstanding against Sevco in September, even without the goal.
Thats another shout mate,glad we have different options.Wouldn't surprise me if Broony started either .

I'm not convinced Broony will start but I know he'll be there for the finish. We have enough cover for Tam so I'm not overly concerned that he won't be playing. There's nothing we can do to change the international situation anyway so we might as well get used to the fact that he won't play in the derby.

Watch the media nonsense as they give it big licks we are a one man team, we will miss the play maker, etc.
Major Tom will be missed, but only because he is one of the troops, and its good to celebrate the new year with all the troops in attendance but a one man team, deluded morons.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back