Rogic's back!

With Andrew Gutman and Mark Hill, it looks like Charlotte is becoming a farm team for Celtic (with a former Celtic coach to boot). Will definitely keep an eye on them in the USL.

Here in Central California, just over the hill (I live on the Pacific Ocean side of a mountain ridge, and on the other side is the Silicon Valley), we have a MLS club, the San Jose Earthquakes (0-3 so far to date, and they're having a good season! :D), which could use a Celtic prospect or three.

This is pretty much the 'Quakes every week, but at least the ticket prices are not bad . . . .

With Andrew Gutman and Mark Hill, it looks like Charlotte is becoming a farm team for Celtic (with a former Celtic coach to boot). Will definitely keep an eye on them in the USL.

Here in Central California, just over the hill (I live on the Pacific Ocean side of a mountain ridge, and on the other side is the Silicon Valley), we have a MLS club, the San Jose Earthquakes (0-3 so far to date, and they're having a good season! :D), which could use a Celtic prospect or three.

This is pretty much the 'Quakes every week, but at least the ticket prices are not bad . . . .

SJE had connections of Celtic in the past,You had our greatest player for a while.

Earthquakes 75 Road Moore, Johnstone, Kemp.jpg

[
Joking boab big ugly mhanky that played with the filthy was not good looking......???
Was not thinking why would one of that mob be in the same team as wee Jimmy anyway they were not good enough. I looked up the names for they guys seem the guy Johnny Moore went on to run the team, guess who he chooses to sit with for company, he knows class when he see's it.
TGS and Larry off to my bed, HH
Earthquakes 75 Road Moore, Johnstone, Kemp.jpg

I recognized Johnny Moore and Jimmy Johnstone, but didn't know the third. Thanks, boab1916!
You're welcome , this was new to Glasgow Necroplis only a few years ago, they never taught us that a small battle "the battle of the brae took place 100 yards away from the stone" thank Goodness for historians.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 2

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back