Ross County v Celtic, PS Cup, Wednesday 31st August

Gary67

Live on Premier Sports tomorrow night.
Will Ange go with strong eleven or will he make lots of changes?
Can see a mixture with Siegrist, Ralston, Jenz, Mooy and GG starting

Siegrist
Ralston Jenz Starfelt Taylor
Turnbull Mooy McGregor
Abada GG Maeda

Same score as last time, 3-1 (GG getting a couple)

Siegrist
Turnbull Mooy McGregor
Abada GG Maeda

I wonder if Bernabei will get a start rather than Taylor? All I want is no injuries, no suspensions and through to the next round.

Siegrist
Turnbull Mooy McGregor
Abada GG Maeda

Thinking much along the same lines myself Gary about team selection, but would go even further myself, with Forrest in for abada, Welsh for starfelt and Alex for Taylor.
Leave the big guns depending on how the game is going and hopefully no need for them whatsoever with hopefully hako and Guchi able to get some game time also.
Expecting the over physical approach from dross cunty but we also have the players well capable of handling such an approach to a game also imo

We have had one or two tough games in the Highland Capital lately, I dont think Ange will make to many changes and perhaps try to keep a winning team together, perhaps a Change of Keeper and maybe GG for Kyogo, get his 2CH's for Sat playing from the start, momentum atm would be a good thing before the deed team arrive.

Mon the hoops.

We have had one or two tough games in the Highland Capital lately, I dont think Ange will make to many changes and perhaps try to keep a winning team together, perhaps a Change of Keeper and maybe GG for Kyogo, get his 2CH's for Sat playing from the start, momentum atm would be a good thing before the deed team arrive.

Mon the hoops.
Last real chance of getting some real game time into a good few players now 50 imo, especially with them all going to be needed over the next number of weeks now.
Still to hard to call upon the approach Ange will take as a strong case for going for either option.
Think it's safe to say big Ben will get the keeper position, even think that would have been on the cards regardless of the injury Hart received imo

Ah, I see, oor game is 24 after the hun game, which is 24 hrs before oor game, that Naebody knows when it starts……ah feck it……

Alexa, whit time is the sevco game on at………
I found this oan the web….
The cheating bastards game vrs queen of the south kicks aff at 7.45pm, with the 1st penalty being awarded at 7.48pm,
Does that answer your question?

NAW……

Ah, I see, oor game is 24 after the hun game, which is 24 hrs before oor game, that Naebody knows when it starts……ah feck it……

Alexa, whit time is the sevco game on at………
I found this oan the web….
The cheating bastards game vrs queen of the south kicks aff at 7.45pm, with the 1st penalty being awarded at 7.48pm,
Does that answer your question?

NAW……
And kelly's dodgy mega-slow stream kicks off at 8.15pm. And Docco moans about people posting about a sevco game at 8.20pm.

Latest posts

Back