Ross County v Celtic - Sunday 24th April 2.30pm

Can't really complain about Clancy so far
I can. Too many two footed challenges being let go
Brill win , should have been out of sight at half time ..Ross county have only lost 1 in 11 at home and that was to us..We are getting way stronger defensively also..Massive win ..Jota back to his best and Kyogo is becoming electric again , getting in the right positions but just a little rusty at the finishing..All those Rangers* cheerleaders in the media that were questioning our bottle, when we are unbeaten in 28 in the league , stick that win up your blue nose :) YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ps Ross County didnt get away with what Rangers* did last week when the ref did his job with that hatchet man Callagan in the first 5 mins

Hope that win gave StevieBhoy a little happiness today
It sure did pal. A wee bit of jitters in 2nd half though.

Wit ye think the usual suspects will find wrong wi the goals the day?🤪
I think they will be too busy spending so much time discussing how Kyogo was so hard done by in being flagged offside for his disallowed goal to try to invent some flimsy reason to latch onto as to why Celtic only won because of biased refereeeing.

Only kidding! They'll come up with something ridiculous as always.

I think they will be too busy spending so much time discussing how Kyogo was so hard done by in being flagged offside for his disallowed goal to try to invent some flimsy reason to latch onto as to why Celtic only won because of biased refereeeing.

Only kidding! They'll come up with something ridiculous as always.
Kyogo jumped to High for the First goal and Jota definitely touched the ball with his boot for the second , so its 0-0 get over it it's only 4 points now 🤣

f9CjrncmfITFNe7es2jAScpscCl11LmKts-CoJHHFbY.jpg

Back