Ross County v Celtic, Victoria Park, Saturday 4th November, 12.30pm

Gary67

Live on Sky Sports Football.
A chance to go 8 points clear.
CCV returning from his rest on Wednesday so that'll be at least one change but would expect at least 2 or 3. Subs on Wednesday have given the manager food for thought.

Hart
Ralston CCV Scales Taylor
O'Riley McGregor Turnbull
Maeda Kyogo Yang
Subs Bain AJ Nawrocki Holm Iwata Bernardo Forrest Oh Palma

Give it an hour, hopefully a couple of goals up then substitute O'Riley, McGregor and Kyogo with Tuesday in mind.

3-1 win

Had the same thought re Calmac, especially with Madrid midweek..... But.... Who fills his shoes, I'd be happier if Reo was fit.... But... You and I know its gonna be Turnbull instead of Reo, so if Calmac is rested, take yir pick fae Bernard, Holm or Iwata 🤔🤔🤔.

Anyhoo...

Big Joe..

Tony CCV Scales Taylor..

Turnbull Calmac O'Riely.

Yang OH Palma..

3 nuffin Celtic, OH Kyogo & Yang.

Bet of the day, Celtic to win by more than 2 doubled with 8 or more corners, 🙄😳

I'd like to see Brendan use the squad, but have the A team on the bench if needed.

Hart

Ralston. Lager Philips Rocki Scales

Yang I wata Holm

Palma Oh.

Probably too many changes for Brendan, but at least make some of them

Maybe big Oh should start given the confidence booster from midweek .
Raldo possibly in for Johnston who looks as though he is struggling and given CCV should return the defence would still have physicality.

Every game all of a sudden seems to be difficult and I don't see this being any different.

Looks like BR will be forced to continue to rotate the squad with the travel and quick turnaround for Tuesday.

At least two maybe three changes to cope with the demands.
Expecting low block again with plenty of falling down from the opposition to get the set pieces the mib will provide .

P.S. Get the strikers on the pens.

Hart,Taylor,Johnson,ccv,scales,Phillips,oriley,mcgregor,turnbull,Kyogo oh,,,,time to change the system away from home!!!they’re a team a monsters,,at least we won’t be bullied at the back and we push Taylor an Johnson up🤷‍♂️why not…

That team looks like it could do some fxckin damage, we know County gonnie lump it in from wide for the big cart horse of a CF tae lose a challenge fairly in the air & fall down pollaxed, do a treble roll get the set piece & hope they can convert it.

Gonnie run with that team on Football Manager later 🤔

Since BR refuses to listen to my advice to try a 3-5-2 (like he knows better than me!?!?! 🤣) or play Iwata, so I'll stop suggesting them.

Hart
Ralston CCV Scales Taylor
O'Riley CalMac Holm
Yang Oh Kyogo​

A difficult game with Ross Cunty getting free reign to boot 7 shades of shite out of our players. 1-3 victory to the good guys.

That team looks like it could do some fxckin damage, we know County gonnie lump it in from wide for the big cart horse of a CF tae lose a challenge fairly in the air & fall down pollaxed, do a treble roll get the set piece & hope they can convert it.

Gonnie run with that team on Football Manager later 🤔
If you need me to talk you threw it al be ready mate👍😂way ma ralgex and sponge…

Looks like an easy win but will it be are we going to have another wall with the odd trip and boot thrown in,the last two games were just that so les every team going to copy it ?, we have enough players to get round it depends if the ref has got his contacts in another win and 3 points is all that matter come on the the Hoops

Back