Ross Morrison

10 in a Row

I thought Ross Morrison and Scott Gardiner couldnt sink any lower then i see he put his name forward to be elected onto SPFL board ..These guys have no shame..Obviously he didnt get elected and Ewen Cameron/Ross McArthur got the vote..Morrison said on 10/05/2020 " Without going into the specifics at this time, please know that we will testify to the bullying and threats made against our club on Friday 10th (of April) by an SPFL board member and the threats against others by the same SPFL board member..
The board member he was referring to was Ross McArthur who retorted"

“In life, you stand and fall by your reputation and your actions, and I thank the very many people from other clubs who have contacted me since these ‘leaked’ WhatsApp messages first surfaced, to offer their support. I like the company I keep.

“Since the SPFL director’s resolution was first issued, a number of clubs in the Championship would confirm it is the behaviour of Inverness that has continually been aggressive and confrontational"

Thankfully Morrison and Stewart Robertson (who should be arrested for gross breaches of confidentiality ) are nowhere near the new SPFL board :)

In the past week the Sevco blogs have been ragin about taking the knee. Racist rage the pro Sevco- media cannot cover up. It's there on line for the whole world to see. Just when the world sees and begins to comment on the most racist club on this island.......Lo and behold someone racially abuses the fat striker on line and Sevco are outraged demanding everyone condemn it and the Police take action. How very, very convenient for them.
They are not calling for police to investigate blogs such as FF though. Hypocrite racist sevconian fuckwits.

In the past week the Sevco blogs have been ragin about taking the knee. Racist rage the pro Sevco- media cannot cover up. It's there on line for the whole world to see. Just when the world sees and begins to comment on the most racist club on this island.......Lo and behold someone racially abuses the fat striker on line and Sevco are outraged demanding everyone condemn it and the Police take action. How very, very convenient for them.
They are not calling for police to investigate blogs such as FF though. Hypocrite racist sevconian fuckwits.
Funny thing is the fat strikers abuser will some how be unable to find the use of the ivory coast flag was a dead give away kinda makes it a willie frazer moment so expect PS to claim person unknown

Funny thing is the fat strikers abuser will some how be unable to find the use of the ivory coast flag was a dead give away kinda makes it a willie frazer moment so expect PS to claim person unknown
Very strange Kelly every time there is a wee bit of racism or secterianism handed out it is always wee alfie who is on the receiving end,do we think it might be because he cannot speak one word of English,so that when Defoe does his rounds looking for a scapegoatg or just a goat, alfie throws both hands in the air... me boss,me boss...how stupid does the zombie brigade think we are,every time they fuq up the first thing they do is look for a fall guy and once again the Columbian steps up to the plate,Alfie will be sorely missed over at the cesspit,he is without doubt the best in the business,not another fall guy like him..on or off the pitch..

HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back