Roy Keane fav for Hibs job

Not a manager the 1st time, still the same. Stick to punditry Roy. You're funny, even when you're not trying to be.
Cannae mind what game it was, but he was firing into Maguire (again) and in his native accent - he went up aboot 4 octaves, then oot o' nowhere - he goes into this deep baritone and starts impersonating Harry Maguire.

Roy Keane had more vocal gymnastics than Mariah Carey in that moment (and Mariah must hae a lick o' the mick aboot her wie that name.........wonder what school she went to?)

Hello Spice Boys my old friends
Keano's gonna kick yer rear ends.

Seriously though, the 'source' for this is a Murdoch rag I wouldn't even wipe me hole with. Until the man himself says something it shall be filed under 'clickbate shite' which is ironically an accurate description of typical Murdoch churnalist behaviour.

Or Saddam Hussein just throw a few mars bar wrappers into the dugout
EDIT ( ok Kelly 😂)
the bigotdome is a fkn cave anyway where aw the Neanderthals and zombies are had Saddam fled to there pulled on a sevco tap hed still be on the run same for bin laden nobody would've noticed theyd fit right in

Hibs will pick from the usual dregs from the scottish game can see them going for McIness ,Martindale ,,,:unsure: can'tremember the names of the other turds who are floating about but Hibs deserve them
Wtf is it wi heats and hibs ? 2 of Scotlands biggest clubs and they're always at least 1 of them 3rd one season or cup winners relegated the next.
I hope keane gets it McKay stays at county be better for the game and once hearts hopefully beat sevco in the final they'll get kod from Europe by some Lithuanian bankers team
St johnstone-esque

Wtf is it wi heats and hibs ? 2 of Scotlands biggest clubs and they're always at least 1 of them 3rd one season or cup winners relegated the next.
I hope keane gets it McKay stays at county be better for the game and once hearts hopefully beat sevco in the final they'll get kod from Europe by some Lithuanian bankers team
St johnstone-esque
I've tried for years to convince my English friends that (given the same resources) Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen would all be lower Premier league/upper championship in England.

Huge potential, big fan bases and even bigger catchment areas.

It's their small-mindedness and petty jealousy that holds them back. When the shit hits, then just blame Celtic (and them) because obviously, it's all our fault.

I've tried for years to convince my English friends that (given the same resources) Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen would all be lower Premier league/upper championship in England.

Huge potential, big fan bases and even bigger catchment areas.

It's their small-mindedness and petty jealousy that holds them back. When the shit hits, then just blame Celtic (and them) because obviously, it's all our fault.
Aye the west coast bias always comes out and of course they have a point but the bigger clubs in every country will always have the media bias.
As in England its london and Manchester, Spain its Madrid and Barcelona and so on all over Europe.
Its difficult to argue against their case tbf though , we are in the west coast bias but that bias is all against us .
Until we win then they're all over us like a rash wanting interviews and photo shoots etc but until then as Cesar said " we are underdogs in our own city" .
I cannot wait for the day we pass their fake title haul and shut them the fk up and that day is not too far away , I pray that Ange is the man who does that for us and he will have his statue beside our greatest of all on the Celtic way whilst still Celtic manager .
That's my dream 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍀

Wouldnt it be a brilliant wind up mission to offer Dumbarton say £5 million for their 2 titles, find out who owns the rights to the name of third larnark offer them £2 million for their 1 title and that would be the same as what sevco did, buy titles.
Added to this season it would put Celtic on 55 see them curse and sweat blood , slaughter sheep and then say just kidding we win our titles on our own 😛

Wouldnt it be a brilliant wind up mission to offer Dumbarton say £5 million for their 2 titles, find out who owns the rights to the name of third larnark offer them £2 million for their 1 title and that would be the same as what sevco did, buy titles.
Added to this season it would put Celtic on 55 see them curse and sweat blood , slaughter sheep and then say just kidding we win our titles 😛
Add in Dundee and United's two titles between them for the princely sum of a deep-fried Mars bar supper, then we're talking world records, Winter

We watched Aberdeen not so long ago almost ko Burnley from Europe and really they should have they were the better side over the two legs .
Just the quality of subs Dyche had in extra time that made the difference

Add in Dundee and United's two titles between them for the princely sum of a deep-fried Mars bar supper, then we're talking world records, Winter
The most successful club(s) in the world all ratified by a secretary at his computer in Nyon 😂 so it must be true , has to be cos he said it , doesnt matter what you saw , heard etc cos the guy in Switzerland said aye ( in swiss/french/German) definitely sounded like aye to me 😂

Quite shocked to just hear on Radio Scorangers that Roy Keane has put himself forward for the hibs job after Maloneys sacking.
Would be great for Scottish football if they get him , he is a box office name , even if the name isnt what it was but it's very interesting and it also is a good indication or yardstick to see if Roy has the right abilities to be no1 .
Hibs are a big side , one of Scotland's biggest no doubts about that and they do seem to get big names in the door there , then they are out not long after, Neil Lennon, Alan Stubbs we all know this.

For me I am wondering if this is the Roy Keane audition for the future Celtic job.
We know Ange wont be here forever , we know Keane splits opinions wildly .
Very interesting to see what developments if any comes of this but I hope he does get the hibs job , I want to see him in the game here and it raises the profile of our game as well . Want Keane at the Hibs?
Thoughts troops?
Personally I wouldn’t have Keane near the Celtic job, divides opinion everywhere he goes, extremely temperamental. Its no coincidence the quiet dignified man we have now is being successful, that type of man management will almost always be best with a very odd exception.

Back