Rugby World Cup

Fisiani

Apparently it's the third most watched sports event. Is it popular in Scotland at all? Not many close games yet. Wonder if New Zealand can win it three times in a row.

Apparently it's the third most watched sports event. Is it popular in Scotland at all? Not many close games yet. Wonder if New Zealand can win it three times in a row.
I love rugby too and used to play when at school but have hardly seen any of this tournament. Matches being on very early (I've had a lot of family stuff to do at weekends) or when we are at work during the week means I've missed practically all of it and only know one person who'sbeen watching it a lot. Hoping to watch more once in the knockout stages but suspect us Jocks won't be there!

I guess this is a problem you'll experience all the time watching Celtic living in NZ!

Canada, did well against the All Blacks
Kept the score down to 0 - 65
Ah well, at least their strips looked nice
ooft
Mind you, Fiji look good

Spoiler alert! I'm watching it on +1, not that I really give much of a fcuk what the outcome is, good job eh? 😾 😹
Set up the PVR, for THEM v The All Blacks, we were getting the feed, 12 minutes from now
I'm watching the news, they just showed the 'highlights'...oh well, saves me 2 hours, but my wife will have other 'honey do' plans for me now
Come on Wales
HH

Back