Rugby World Cup

Even the greatest team in world sport sometimes loses. That's the nature of sport. England were the better team and they deserved to win. I have to accept that. It hurts to lose. It really does. Imagine how you would feel if we lose the league this season. Expectation of success means that the pain of defeat is massive. I also expect Celtic to win every match that they play. I'm an addict.

Even the greatest team in world sport sometimes loses. That's the nature of sport. England were the better team and they deserved to win. I have to accept that. It hurts to lose. It really does. Imagine how you would feel if we lose the league this season. Expectation of success means that the pain of defeat is massive. I also expect Celtic to win every match that they play. I'm an addict.
Having bet a grand on the All Blacks in 95 -7pts..35-3 at HT..46-28 FT thot with the same handicap they wur an ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY AGANE! Thank Fuk a neva had a bet this time & really hope the Springboks Fuk them in the Final!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Having bet a grand on the All Blacks in 95 -7pts..35-3 at HT..46-28 FT thot with the same handicap they wur an ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY AGANE! Thank Fuk a neva had a bet this time & really hope the Springboks Fuk them in the Final!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Got a feelin England are gony wipe the floor wae them๐Ÿ˜†

Back